Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-14 11:04:50

discuss4u

Thumb and photo server problem

I think this problem has been there for quite some time.

After I set the photo server, they are displayed perfectly in the user frontend. The photos are on the photo server

However, I found that in admin, the photos are still on the main server. This means that there are two copies, one of main server and one on the photo server. I think it will be better if photos on the photo servers are shown in admin instead of on the main server. This is a problem especially when I am using only a 256GB SSD for the main server.

Similar problem is also on thumb server for videos. It seems that there will also a copy on the main server. I think it is better to remove the copy on main server automatically for the same reason.

#2 2017-01-15 19:31:30

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Thumb and photo server problem

I can change in admin so that the photos from the media server are used (for video thumbs this is already done). I can also modify your install so that it will automatically delete the thumbs from main server. The script will still use this, because i've had several clients using separate server then going back to main, separate thumb server then deciding to not use one anymore, even CDN and then not using CDN.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer