Adult Script Pro Community Forums

Create, help and share your ideas with the community!

You are not logged in.

#26 2011-10-19 08:41:21

tallking
Member
Registered: 2011-10-18
Posts: 11

Re: language pack

This question is for Adrian, is it possible to get the flags on the frontpage side by side instead of a dropdown?

Offline

#27 2011-10-19 12:52:36

symtab
Administrator
Registered: 2010-08-23
Posts: 7,495
Website

Re: language pack

If you modify the code it is possible. You will probably need to change the CSS.


Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Offline

#28 2011-10-19 15:33:10

thiva7
Member
Registered: 2011-04-30
Posts: 1,019

Re: language pack

litle on the topic tongue .... i have done with greek lan pack is in 100%  ( 85% ERI and the other 15% i finish it )

and i have start turkish lan translation and im in 75% and i will post it when some one request it !!!!!

Offline

#29 2011-10-19 20:20:19

Eri
Member
Registered: 2011-03-18
Posts: 977

Re: language pack

thiva7 wrote:

litle on the topic tongue .... i have done with greek lan pack is in 100%  ( 85% ERI and the other 15% i finish it )

and i have start turkish lan translation and im in 75% and i will post it when some one request it !!!!!

i need Turkish and greek 100% smile


Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Offline

#30 2011-10-19 20:59:38

tallking
Member
Registered: 2011-10-18
Posts: 11

Re: language pack

symtab wrote:

If you modify the code it is possible. You will probably need to change the CSS.

I don't know much about coding.

Offline

#31 2011-10-21 23:59:02

thiva7
Member
Registered: 2011-04-30
Posts: 1,019

Re: language pack

Offline

#32 2015-12-29 13:41:27

guldesign
Member
Registered: 2013-09-21
Posts: 30

Re: language pack

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB