Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-05 17:21:15

nitrocell

Some questions

I'm the guy that asked for the admin panel demo today smile
I've been exploring and the script is probably the most complete I've ever seen
Nevertheless I have some ideas/requests

2 feature that can be really usefull for me are the "FHG Scrapper" and the "Embed", pretty cool

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Filter videos search on admin panel, by visibility (public or not), Embeded or Hosted, by categories and tags...

2. Is there a way to post a video with just with a remote .mp4 hotlink? (another Embed mode like "Embed" and "Mass Embed" but using own player)
is possible using a player with the hotlink on the "Embed" but this gives a lot of work...

3. For exemple, having a mod on the video options that I can store & switch (with a radio button) from a Embeded video or Hosted video in the same video

4. When I embed a video from a 3rd party videohost, would be great to have a way to generate the thumbnails by providing a .mp4 hotlink
(I dont know how hard is to code a Embeder/Grabber for a custom site)

Some of this requests/ideas are interchanged, what I want to do was:

I'm gonna use a videohost that allows me to put my custom watermark on the player using their embed code and they also have an affiliate program, but I also wanted to grab & store the encoded .mp4 files, if something happens to the videohost or the videos are deleted, I could switch the videos mode to my own fileserver using my own player

#2 2013-08-05 18:55:09

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Some questions

1. Except for public/private, everything is available in the administration panel.
2. Yes, it is possible, however you need to add title/desc/tags/category.
3. Yes, this is also possible, but you need to have the file for that video on the server.
4. This can be added in the future or custom development.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-08-08 14:26:49

nitrocell

ok
Is there a way to use the HD icon on embeded videos?

1 thing that is really missing is multiple quality encoding, and being possible to choose it on the player
If I upload a 720p/1080p, some users might not have a good PC or device to reproduce it on HD
I think AVS already supports this

Last edited by nitrocell (2013-08-08 14:27:31)

#4 2013-08-08 18:51:04

symtab
Administrator
Website

No way to use the HD icon on embedded videos. Currently there are 2 video files (FLV and MP4, generally (depends on the bitrate) FLV will load faster and mp4 is for better connections). AVS has the same. In the future we will have conversion profiles and you will be able to choose which formats you want (eg: 720p, 1080p and so on...).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer