Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-26 19:57:23

Nuevolab

Nuevoplayer 8 released

After few hours of maintaince time Nuevolab website is back live, completely redesigned with awesome new Nuevoplayer version 8.

There is a lot to say about new version, so best is to read about changes on dedicated page here

Of course best is to navigate through all demo pages with Nuevoplayer 8 examples to find all new Nuevoplayer features.

The biggest change concerns HTML5 player, which is so great that can be used as default player, if only your videos are in h264/mp4 format.
For ASP script we prepared an option and code which automatically detects mp4 format and optionally allows to use HYML5 player as default player for both: desktop and mobile devices.

To review HTML player on desktop or mobiles just navigate Nuevolab HTML5 demo website.

ASP script demo site is available here. Access: demo/demo
Our ASP demo site make use of HTMl5 player only and h264/mp4 videos only. It use big size player for better watch experience.

Thanks for attention.

#2 2014-05-26 20:45:03

Eri

Re: Nuevoplayer 8 released

Videos do not play with HTML5 with Firefox and Opera on your link http://bit.ly/1mtZXHy need a webM-ogg file. This game that big companies makes about the video format sucks. Also Chrome will not support mp4 with html5 in the next months they will support only webM ( they want to support their codec ).

So having 2 formats (mp4 webM) for every video need double HDD this means more $$ to spend.
ATM i have 3TB video data to have only html5 video player i have to buy a second server and this means 300$ more monthly.

Using flash with mp4 video files for desktop users and a mobile site is the best and cheapest solution i think.

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#3 2014-05-27 04:48:07

Nuevolab

Ofcourse it won't play in Opera. On html5 you have browsers and formats they support.
This is not something that depends of player.
There is no such magic option that same video file will play on every browser.
And it's easy to  find that most video services still use flash when it's only possible.
That's why default Nuevoplayer playback is flash. If flash not detected Nuevoplayer automatically searches for html5 video tag support.
It is even posssible to define many alternative video formats, including webm and ogg and Nuevoplayer will choose the right one,
but video files is is not what we sell or offer to encode and store. Of course this is user's case, sevrer and choice.

I do also use only mp4/h264 for both: desktop and mobile device, even if I have working webm conversion option on my private conversion class.  I agree it's cheapest solution now.

For ASP script I must adopt my code to what ASP script is.
And so default playback is flash, plays either flv or mp4 video on desktop + mp4 from mobile directory on mobile devices. Just what ASP scripts and user's videos are.
On my small demo site, which is only demo that I don't care as normal website I use only h264/mp4 format.
So it plays flash on desktops and html5 on browsers that do not support flash.

I think that mobile device browsers will keep h264/mp4 support.
There is too much other devices (eg. tousands of cameras and mobile devices) using this format, too much companies use such format for their commercial products.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-06-04 11:58:34)

#4 2014-05-27 07:07:15

symtab
Administrator
Website

I guess having separate m.domain.com is better than responsive also, but m.domain.com will have exactly the same urls as the non-mobile site. The template will be different. For html5 we will have mp4 and optional if user wants only html5 player without flash, then webm also.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#5 2014-05-27 08:55:32

Nuevolab

Regarding video formats and browsers support... This is really crazy.
Imagine video best choice option for most of browsers and devices

1. normal mp4/h264
2. hd mp4/h264
3. webm mp4
4. ogv for Opera
and maybe one more mp4 with baseline profile for older devices

Even if it's possible to setup Nuevoplayer to support all of it, it's just madness to store it all on HDD.

On Nuevoplayer index page if you switch off flash support in browser, this will be HTML5 player automatically.
And it supports mp4, webm and ogv video formats fallback, so it will even play on Opera html5 as I have my demo video in all these formats.
But that's only theory... or for demanding people with deep pocket.

On our HTML5 demo website: http://www.nuevolab.com/html5
we use 3 video formats: mp4/h264, webm and ogg

Our player code utilize html5/video "canPlayType" function to check video format for certain browser.
Such function returns "probably", "maybe" or empty string.
Our code checks only video file extension, though HTML5 function can also check for codec used.
But it's hard to imagine that any script or user can deliver information about codec used for each single video.

Anyway from what we could find,
on firefox our player choose mp4/h264 to play
on chrome player also choose mp4/h264
on opera player choose webm to play.

Simply our player choose first video with "probably" or "maybe" from canPlayType function response.

Furthermore we checked what such function returns for each browser.

Firefox:    mp4/h264 - 'maybe'; webm - 'maybe'; ogg - 'maybe'
Chrome:   mp4/h264 - 'maybe'; webm - 'maybe'; ogg - 'maybe'
IE9:          mp4/h264 - 'maybe'; webm - 'maybe'; ogg - 'maybe'
Opera:     mp4/h264 - empty;   webm - 'maybe'; ogg - 'maybe'

Looks like only Opera doesn't play h264/mp4.
Form other hand on my different phones with Opera browser it does play h264/mp4.
Seems for phone devices it's different browser.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-06-04 09:28:48)

#6 2014-06-01 11:27:19

K!ng
Website

I have disabled redirect to mobile. So, If I visit my site via smart phone (Android), is it possible to watch (embedded) videos? // now it is not possible because of flash hmm

#7 2014-06-01 23:03:51

Nuevolab

Embedded videos are not played by Nuevoplayer so it's not a question related to Nuevoplayer.
Embedded videos are what embed code is. The player is what some website service offers that you embedded player from. If it's some flash player, it won't play on mobile devices. Only few services offer iframe code with HTMl5 alternative playback.

In opposite, if you embed Nuevoplayer from own website, playing own video on any other site it will play both, desktop and html5, if you only have mp4/h264 videos for mobile playback. Our embed code for Adul Script is not limited to flash only. Additionally using some modification such embedded player can show ads from some ad networks or using AnyAd plugin by Nuevolab.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-06-04 11:57:05)

#8 2014-06-15 07:44:48

DuttyRock

Im having login issues on all my accounts, i try reset password but that didn't work either.

#9 2014-06-25 11:34:55

Nuevolab

Note that Nuevolab system now requires email as login not username.
Unfortunatel I do not know you username or email so I could check it.

#10 2014-06-25 12:25:40

symtab
Administrator
Website

@nuevolab: the Progressbar thumbs for Nuevoplayer7 link in your signature does not work.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#11 2014-06-25 17:08:06

Nuevolab

Thanks for report @symtab. Corrected.
Some URLs changed after website upgrade.
Same Progressbar thumbs has been updated. Now thumbs are generated according to video aspect ratio, just to keep better image quality.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-06-25 17:08:30)

#12 2014-06-27 19:35:19

Eri

I am an old user. I can not login on http://www.nuevolab.com/login

ExoClick
INXY

#13 2014-06-28 09:45:50

Nuevolab

Really, you need to understand. THis is not Nuevolab forum, not Nueolab support.
Nuevolab is 3rd party, independent developer and provides support for many different scripts and users, not just ASP script.
I don't have enough time to browse each possible forum to find threads about Nuevolab product.

I already mentioned that Nuevolab login rules has changed recently and now it requires to provide email instead of username.
If you do not remember password you can recover it.
If you do not remember email you registered with there's only Nuevolab's "contact" form left to get help.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-06-28 09:46:57)

#14 2014-06-28 10:21:52

Eri

If you had message at login page when a old user login with his username would be better.

Your HTML5 player was not even working with Firefox and Opera. After the post that i made on this forum you have added the option of webm files.

Also something new that you need to add if you want a perfect HTML5 player. When you are with firefox-Opera and you press the HD button there is a black screen. The reason is that the HD video that you have on player is in mp4 only.

So the perfect HTML5 player need all files: mp4 SD, mp4 HD, webm SD, webm HD.

Sorry that that i have spend your time, by helping you make a better product out there. I am doing this becasue i am using this player atm.

ExoClick
INXY

#15 2014-06-30 15:49:30

Nuevolab

There are dozens of player options and possible settings, and this is not even possible to show them all on one demo example.
Regarding Firefox and Opera, this is only a case of setting up options and defining video sources to have them all playing, including HD version.
For each supported video type (flv,mp4,webm,ogg) it is also possible to setup hd alternate video.
And so I just added 2 options for webm on Nuevolab homepage though it's really not that important and not very useful.

I don't undertand your concern about webm or ogg as you do not even use it.
This is right decision as currently most of browsers support h264/mp4. Chrome and Firefox too. Chrome support also webm.
Opera on mobile devices also supports h264/mp4. Only on desktop Opera when you switch off Flash plugin htm5 video supports only webm and ogg video types.
But who cares about Opera, additionally with manually Flash plugin switched off...., even if Nuevoplayer can support even such weird compbination.

Finally if you look at any other player, none supports html5 playback under such Opera as Nuevoplayer does.
None can switch to HD. But Nuevoplayer does have such possibility and it works as for any other browser and file type.
If you have time to look at most famous JWPlayer, check it under Opera with Flash off. It doesn't offer HD switching and overall player looks pretty weird, playing only in fullscreen mode.
Nuevolab's budget and programming capacity is not even 1% of JW company, but seems that Nuevoplayer is not worse in both, look and playback. Sometimes it's even better.
Of course I can't offer everything as JW. I don't have a team of programmers, but also I don't have clients ready to pay over USD 1000 per year license....
For EU 45.00 you get much more than any other player developer can offer.

Reagarding login at Nuevolab, sorry but this is what we need (email login) and is also better for clients.
We changed it just for this reason, especially for clients with multiple licensed players.
There are thousands (if not millions) services that require email to login. This is not something new or weird.

#16 2014-08-22 01:36:58

DuttyRock

Has anyone successfully upgraded from 7 to 8? waiting for a feedback, i bought 8 but upgrading seems impossible.

#17 2014-08-22 03:26:37

Nuevolab

Mr DuttyRock, dozens of people upgraded to version 8. No problem with it.
You may try to reupload download package and try again. It's possible that some early version was bad for a day or so.
Also recently I did few tweaks for Nuevoplayer that you can read about on Nuevolab fresh blog in "Responsive layout" post at http://www.nuevolab.com/blog/

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-08-22 03:27:53)

Board footer