Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-16 06:43:30

Jamesause
Website

System Check - FFProbe

Hey guys,

The problem:
When using the Graber I receive error "Failed to load downloaded video file! Invalid video format!?".

The possible cause:
I've been doing a fresh install and seemed to have got everything right, except for the FFProbe error under System Check "FFprobe tool path was not set in the Video configuration! Video conversion will not work correctly!".

Versions:
FFMpeg version is 2.2.1 and the local path being /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg which must be correct as all FFmpeg items on the System Check are green.
ASP Version 1.2.2
Graber Version 1.0.16

The install is fresh and this is the only issue remaining. I checked under all 'admin -> config' and 'Video -> Config' to locate the FFprobe tool path, but there were no fields for this. Would this be the cause and how can I fix this?

Thanks guys, cheers!

Come visit our Fap Bank @ www.fapbank.com smile

#2 2015-02-16 12:39:17

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: System Check - FFProbe

If ffmpeg is in /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg then ffprobe should also be in /usr/local/bin/ffprobe. ffprobe comes with ffmpeg and its installed together with ffmpeg.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-02-16 14:54:57

Jamesause
Website

Hey Symtab, I have the base path, but no where to put this. In the video -> config -> conversion there is nothing related to ffprobes or any additional paths apart from 'FFMpeg Path', 'Yamdi Path' and 'QT-FastStart Path' which all check green, good. Where do I insert the base-path? Thank you for the help!

#4 2015-02-16 16:36:12

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmm...is this a fresh install using a version >= 1.2.0? Or you copied some of the files only?

#5 2015-02-17 00:07:10

Jamesause
Website

That's right, fresh install. Emptied original files and the database, then installed the ASP Version 1.2.2 that you forwarded to me just a few days ago. Where the videos -> config there is nothing related to FFProbe, no fields to fill out. Is there a way to manually edit this FFProbe information?

#6 2015-02-17 07:29:08

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmm...i just checked the code and ffprobe input is in Admin -> Video -> Config -> Conversion at the bottom of the page just below ffmpeg input.

#7 2015-02-18 07:31:31

Jamesause
Website

Unsure what happened, but all the correct fields are now displayed. Up and running now, no problems. Thank you!

Board footer