Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-16 15:49:42

fitboy

photo voting broken

Hi,

I noticed that when liking or disliking a photo, the following bugs appear:
- when a photo has not been voted on, and I click "dislike", the percentage will go to 0% - so far so good - when I refresh however, the percentage is suddenly 100%. It does count the votes, but for as long as there are only dislikes, it will always show 100%
- I can like/dislike a photo multiple times with refreshing- even though it's set to "rating once, by IP"

This does not happen with videos, only with photos.

could you check and confirm please?

and on another note, here is a suggestion for voting in general:
how about we don't display a percentage at all if video/photo hasn't been rated yet. I find it a bit "unfair" that unrated items show 100%
when in fact nobody cared to rate. and items with let's say 9 likes and 1 dislike show 90%.
what do you say? :-D

#2 2016-03-16 16:12:13

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: photo voting broken

Hmm...the first part is how it was designed, if there are only dislikes, the percent will always be 100%. Once a like is added, the real percent will appear. I will check the second part. For your suggestion, you can modify this for your site, only a few files need to be changed, however for the script for now i'll leave it like it is now. I will change in a future version is other clients also want this.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2016-07-08 11:59:26

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: photo voting broken

I checked the second part and you cannot vote multiple times if its set to Once in Admin -> Photo -> Config -> View.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer