Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-11 12:07:33

Coscast

Email Template Variables

Hey smile

The Variables in the email templates are a little bit....ehm screwed smile

Customers can fix it for themselves, example for user-verify:

Dear [#USERNAME#],

You recently registered to <a href="[#BASE_URL#]">[#SITE_NAME#]</a> using this email address. To complete your registration, follow the link below:

<a href="[#CONFIRM_URL#]">[#CONFIRM_URL#]</a> (If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)

Thanks,
The [#SITE_NAME#] Team

___
To control which emails you receive from [#site_name#]? Go to: <a href="[#NOTIFS_URL#]">[#NOTIFS_URL#]</a>

This is the template with working, just compare with your templates. Some Variables were like [#BASE_URL] <- # missing
Please Check your other Templates too.
I think you know what i mean smile

@Adrian: I don't need a fix, i did it by myself, just posting for the other customers.

Last edited by Coscast (2011-02-11 12:08:54)

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#2 2011-02-11 13:05:49

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Email Template Variables

Hmm...i fixed all those variables manually before BETA4. I think i have a replace somewhere that removes some of # or something. Will fix today.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-02-11 13:13:53

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Email Template Variables

Got. These bugs are actually fixed, however the database for the emails was not updated with the BETA4. I will add this to upgrade script.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer