Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-02 16:58:35

ptsguy

When deleting sponsor also delete videos

Would be nice if when a sponsor is deleted that their videos also get deleted...

#2 2012-09-02 21:18:48

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: When deleting sponsor also delete videos

Hmmm...i want to re-design the sponsors/videos/paysites thing in 1.2

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-09-02 21:44:50

ptsguy

sweet....would be good to have...cause if ya deleting a sponsor..why have his videos hang around for free advertisement.. wink

#4 2012-09-06 15:57:11

Mitomind

Maybe I'm wrong but:  I would figure you would want the most amount of videos on your site.  Considering most videos, if you got them from another source, have some kind of watermark on the video, etc.   Stripping the sponsor ads from the video and the page I would think would be all that you would have to do.  Leaving the video so that someone would still be able to view the video.  As long as any links are removed allowing a visitor to leave your website.

#5 2012-09-06 16:25:45

DuttyRock

ptsguy wrote:

sweet....would be good to have...cause if ya deleting a sponsor..why have his videos hang around for free advertisement.. wink

+1

Maybe I'm wrong but:  I would figure you would want the most amount of videos on your site.  Considering most videos, if you got them from another source, have some kind of watermark on the video, etc.   Stripping the sponsor ads from the video and the page I would think would be all that you would have to do.  Leaving the video so that someone would still be able to view the video.  As long as any links are removed allowing a visitor to leave your website.

That's true but unless you check all videos you can't be certain there isn't other watermarkers beside click-able links. But no free advertising is the moto Lol.

#6 2012-09-06 16:30:41

Mitomind

"But no free advertising is the moto Lol."

I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons.  If there is someone who is obsessed with a certain video... their "video of the day" they might leave your site to find it somewhere else.  I agree, no free advertisement, but the nature of a free tube site, sometimes you have to go with content over free advertising: that is free advertising that you can't do anything about.  The advertising you can do something about, you delete the links, banners, etc but leave the video.

Board footer