Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-16 17:42:44

unsub
Website

Video_id problem :( question how to

Hello to all, I just change one of my videos (id's) and now they start from there.

I mean my video id-s was up to 75 000 I change (by my mistake last video id to 17500) and now every new id is +1 from this number. Can I delete last videos and make the to continue from video_id 75000. ?

Thank You in advance.

#2 2012-12-16 20:21:41

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Video_id problem :( question how to

Set the last video_id to 75000 again and it will work. BTW...did you purchase a second license for your new site? :-)

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-12-16 21:46:58

unsub
Website

I use this :
and it start working.
ALTER TABLE  video AUTO_INCREMENT = 75245;

We still don't purchase new license. Thinking to get a new Dedicated Server and then to make this. I install http://www.zanzizanza.com/ for test to see if our movies will work with same database and everything look fine but the problem is that when I upload new movies they don't work just lighttpd don't work with this. Are You sure that the script is able to make this becuase we think to start few more sites on new server with same movies saved there. I mean to use it from same place becuase our database is more than 3TB ?

I use same key as freesexportal.net but it now work for newest clips when I click to Progressive start working with new ones (on zanzizanza.com)  but stop working with clips from freesexportal :-)

Also I am offended that waiting three months for an update and on Your page we see : "6 Months Free Upgrades" Now we have the script from (9 months) and don't have rights for free update but when I send You my first e-mail was before thee months. My plugin for thumbs preview is still off and I want to get my moneys back to use it for something else.

Thank You

Last edited by unsub (2012-12-17 08:16:41)

#4 2012-12-17 09:15:14

symtab
Administrator
Website

I explained to your partner that when you start you can use the same database, duplicate it and start the new site, however once started the 2 sites will not use the same database again. With multi-server you can configure it (with a subdomain) so that the videos will be streamed from the same location for both sites. We released a lot of updates. Like every 2-3-4 weeks we release a update. If you check other scripts, you will see we have a very good upgrade cycle. If you are offended by our release cycle, you can look for another script that matches your desires, update cycle, support....for your new site.

I worked on your thumb preview plugin and i did everything that the documetation said. The person that created the plugin said that the plugin might not work, because we have custom flowplayer configuration. I cannot afford to lose days for something that should already work (as i did everything the creator said). What i recommend is to contact the creator of the plugin and ask him what the problem is, because either the documentation is not good or there is something wrong with the plugin. I can give you a refund, even though i dont think its fair.

#5 2012-12-17 15:31:54

unsub
Website

Thank You I just want to update my site from september but I don't have update file also I send e-mail because I am worried to make this myself it's important to be updated without crash sad . Where I can see updates ? You just mean that we can use the script for huge sites (multyrserver with fake ftp account) I understand this when our sites grow can add server (it's very good) But we ask for another think:

I mean we start zanzizanza.com for test and movies there don't work :-( when I upload it just they are success converted and don't work (lighttpd don't work for this site I use same settings as portal. When we update databse start working with movies from portal but still uploaded movies don't work. Is this have a way yo make it worked (fresh movies on new site and movies from portal on same time) ? If we choice pseudostreaming it's strat working with new movies but stop working with portal movies :-) Do You make something like this before ? We will pay to start new site for us like this.

I make test and see that if I move fresh movie from zanzizanza.com on portal folder start working correct it's okay but I don't want to do this in future when the site start having uploaders it's bad idea. I also think to try with Linux Softlink (shortcut) mean all movies from folder in portal to be shortcuted with script to zanzizanza and to be started from there and just will make zanzizanza movies video_id to start from 1000 000 for example and everything will working with new lighttpd settings I think this is good way to do this without some problems.

Last edited by unsub (2012-12-17 15:33:47)

#6 2012-12-17 17:55:11

symtab
Administrator
Website

I can email you the upgrade archive anytime. The upgrade archive is free. If you want use to do the upgrade, you have to buy the Script Installation service (i already explained this to your partner).

Like i explained you before, you can clone the database from freesexpartal, import it in a new database, setup lighttpd secdownload per vhost (second site can have a subdomain) and it will work. We can do this for you if you want for 49-98$ depending on how much time we need to invest in the configuration.

#7 2012-12-17 18:51:55

unsub
Website

The upgrade archive is free. Where ? :-)

Thank You For Your fast response we will discuss this and will write You asap for the new server / site project.

#8 2012-12-17 19:34:01

symtab
Administrator
Website

I can email it to you anytime. Drop me a email and i will attach the archive....probably i did this with previous updates....

#9 2012-12-17 22:23:40

unsub
Website

Hm Thank You :-) You have e-mail ;-)

#10 2012-12-27 12:09:58

unsub
Website

Thank You,
I see that my version is :
    'name' => 'Adult Script Pro',
    'major' => '1',
    'minor' => '0RC4'

I receive Your email with to files witch to use ?
adultscriptpro-1.0.3-to-1.0.4.zip
adultscriptpro-1.0.4.zip
and just to replace or because I see install folder :-)

Can I updrade directly from:
RC4 to 1.0.4 and use adultscriptpro-1.0.4.zip
I see instructions but I am not sure to copy all files without config.php and to go install/upgrade.php ? or ... it's strange I do this but give me error after and I return from backup.

Thank You

Last edited by unsub (2012-12-27 12:38:09)

#11 2012-12-27 12:20:49

unsub
Website

I try but see:

Query: SELECT COUNT(*) AS total_views FROM video_history WHERE DATE_FORMAT(view_date, '%y-%m-%d') = DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), '%y-%m-%d')
Error Message: Unknown column 'view_date' in 'where clause'
Error Number: 1054

and return backup big_smile I try to replace adultscriptpro-1.0.3-to-1.0.4.zip

Just I don't see manual for updates ... sad

#12 2012-12-27 15:24:00

unsub
Website

I try to get backup of all my files to install fresh new 1.0.4 and to get my database + files on places but see:

Query: SELECT c.comment_id, c.parent_id, c.user_id, c.comment, c.add_date, c.nickname, u.username, u.gender, u.avatar FROM video_comments AS c LEFT JOIN user AS u ON (u.user_id = c.user_id) WHERE c.video_id = 80358 AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.comment_id DESC LIMIT 10
Error Message: Unknown column 'c.nickname' in 'field list'
Error Number: 1054

Is this new version have difference in tables sad if this is right I need to update it by reqular way sad with update.php but this way for some reason don't work for me.

Thank You

#13 2012-12-27 16:35:54

symtab
Administrator
Website

Please read the UPGRADE.txt file included in 1.0.4. It explains exactly what you need to do. You need to run 1.0 to 1.0.1.

#14 2012-12-28 00:46:10

unsub
Website

Okay but my question is. Can I just install fresh script latest version and to import old database because I try but nothing sad

And if I am with 0RC4 I need to upgrade step by step to the last version is this right ?

Last edited by unsub (2012-12-28 08:33:33)

#15 2012-12-28 09:12:48

symtab
Administrator
Website

You can install 1.0.4 then replace the database with your old database and then run the upgrade scripts from domain.com/install/upgrade.php

#16 2012-12-29 12:56:14

unsub
Website

Thank You I will do this for test on sub domain.  :-)   When I open upgade.php what I need to do just to click next versions to the last or ?
It will be more easy than other way with replace files because For some reason this crash everything.
I try with both arhives but I think that :
adultscriptpro-1.0.3-to-1.0.4.zip and adultscriptpro-1.0.4.zip can make do the job equally well just I do something wrong. Can I use this way with both versions becuase I see that one arhive is only 659 kb sad

I wish You:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Board footer