Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-17 23:20:08

CTNinja
Website

Login&Reset Password (Not really a bug but not ideal)

I have noticed a couple things with adultscriptpro, I don't really want to refer to them as bugs but perhaps not as well programmed as they could/should be.

1) When logging into the public site, the user's username is case sensitive. If you signed up as THISismynAme, you cannot login as thisismyname, it must be THISismynAme. This is the only script that I have ever seen require case matching sensitivity on the username, password of course yes but not the username. Logging into the admin portion of the website will allow you to login with a case insensitive username so either thisismyname or THISismynAme will work, which is what most scripts/websites allow for.

2) Requesting password via email doesn't even send a confirmation email to ensure the person who requested it is the account owner -- it just changes it -- which could become rather annoying if someone wanted to screw with some users. This is even the case with admin accounts, the script just changes the password any time a valid email address is entered.

#2 2013-05-19 09:41:59

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Login&Reset Password (Not really a bug but not ideal)

Will try to fix both issues in the next version.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-07-08 12:22:58

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Login&Reset Password (Not really a bug but not ideal)

1. Fixed in 1.0.7.
2. Will fix in 1.0.8.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer