I trying to see if i can see when the subscription of a member is due. I go to the members profile but there no such information. The only information i get is through the payment page were i can see what which subscription they tried to buy and when. Well there are some issues with that,
1) Lets say that someone chooses to buy 6 months of subscription but once he/she gets to ccbill he/she chooses 1 month and successfully pays for that. What is going to happen??? How am i going to know if he/she paid for the correct subscription?
2) Does the system automatically return the member to simple user once the subscription expires? Or do i have to take care of that too?
3) Is there a way for the correct subscription to be chosen from the ccbill form and not always the first in line?
Those are some serious questions that should be resolved and answered asap
1) The start and end date of the premium member is displayed when you click on user edit. We are going to add advanced statstics for the premium users in our next major version.
3) Yes, there is, you have to specify the payment identifier (you get this from the ccbill website) as the Indentifier when you edit a subscription package in the admin. This way, the the selected subscription will be selected and also if the visitors doesnt buy the correct subscription it will fail.