Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-13 11:41:26

User88788

Premium Function

Hey

What I'm mostly after is the premium function.  Can I get more information about how it works?

I'd like to have a coin system with PPV.  The site will be for different content owners to upload their content.  I'm assuming the PPV system has some kind of system that tracks views and assigns commissions or coins to the correct owner?

Can the admin decide the split?

How does the coin purchase work?  Are there different options for amounts (i.e. discount on larger purchases) 

Is there just one price for all videos per minute?

Is it possible to have each category be a store?  I don't necessarily need different categories for the types of videos (I sell one type), I just need a way for a user to click through the different store owners.  On the premium demo I can't click on a link to see the all the content from the owner because once you click on a thumbnail it takes you right to the credit purchase system.

Is a preview of the videos possible?

Can store sellers add their own links/banners to their videos?  Perhaps a workaround to the preview would be to have the store owners upload a free sample of the video and include a link to the premium version.

Is there a way to safeguard against people downloading the videos to their PC (not including screen captures, obviously).

Can any user upload to Premuim or can the backend enable/disable this?

Any future plans for html5?

Thanks!

#2 2011-04-13 18:17:46

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Premium Function

I will explain more tomorrow...The PPV system is not exactly what you want, its meant for a small credit system, users pre-load with $, pay $ for a video view (which they can view for xx hours/days after). Thats it. Users cannot sell their videos or get any commisions based on view sad Users cannot upload to premium. The only way to somehow safeguard is red5/wowza/adobe media server streaming.

We plan on adding support for html5, but i cannot give you a exact date.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-04-14 07:34:58

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Premium Function

Sorry for the delay, but i was not able to work a lot yesterday. The detailed version of the reply:

The Pay Per View (PPV) does not work with coins, it works with $ (or other currencies, but we didnt test that yet), You can configure how much $ the user needs to add initially and how much a video costs (per second or per content item). Video owners dont make any money, as comissions are not calculated for video views.

You can set the amount of $ that the user needs to load initially and after that the user will be prompted for 10$, however he/she can add any number of $ (just clean the input  box and write new number).

You can preview the videos for 30 seconds and then a image with signup popups (you can configure the preview duration).

I think what you are looking for is clips4sale type of script (i think you wrote this is the email you've sent me), while our script has only a premium tube module.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer