Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-08 10:06:04

Jadmanx

Failed to load any videos! Please check video formats/path/restriction

i downt can add movies with "upload from FTP"
i have the right path the there movies in but i only get the message
"Failed to load any videos! Please check video formats/path/restrictions!"
downt show the movies of the folder.

what can i doo ? for some days i downt have the error. i downt do something on my server.

Last edited by Jadmanx (2014-04-08 10:16:30)

#2 2014-04-08 15:01:09

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Failed to load any videos! Please check video formats/path/restriction

In Admin -> Tools -> System Check everything is green?

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-08-14 02:00:32

dereklro

I have the same problem. I am signed up with Certified Hosting (http://certifiedhosting.com/unlimited-web-hosting) using a shared server since they said their server could handle your script easily. But I see lots of yellow flags in my system check. Can I fix this or do I need to change hosting plans? System Check

logo.png

#4 2014-08-14 05:51:02

symtab
Administrator
Website

Please ask your hosting company the paths for php cli, ffmpeg, qt-faststart and yamdi, then update Admin -> Config and Admin -> Video -> Config. At this point everything should be green (some warnings might appear), so it should work. If it doesnt, it means the ffmpeg version is to old.

#5 2014-08-14 06:33:42

dereklro

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually did correct all of the issues except for "Maximum Execution Time". I contacted my host and am waiting for their reply. I'll try to post later when I figure it out.

logo.png

#6 2014-08-14 16:21:16

Jacob

To be completely honest with you, I would always stay away from shared web hosting that has unlimited everything. They always have some sort of catch and since adult websites can gain a lot of traffic in a short period of time, I would advise you to have a backup plan. Also, if you are just starting out then don't waste money in webhosts. Go on localhost or in other words, play around on wamp or something then when you are ready then rent/buy a server. This way you will save some money at the same time and avoid SE from caching messed up stuff.

I apologize for hijacking the thread with something off topic.

Last edited by Jacob (2014-08-14 16:24:27)

#7 2014-08-14 20:37:40

symtab
Administrator
Website

You can always buy a 49$ dedicated server, if shared does not work. For starting, shared hosting is good enough, but once you have traffic, they will stop your site.

#8 2014-08-16 17:44:25

dereklro

Jacob wrote:

To be completely honest with you, I would always stay away from shared web hosting that has unlimited everything. They always have some sort of catch and since adult websites can gain a lot of traffic in a short period of time, I would advise you to have a backup plan. Also, if you are just starting out then don't waste money in webhosts. Go on localhost or in other words, play around on wamp or something then when you are ready then rent/buy a server. This way you will save some money at the same time and avoid SE from caching messed up stuff.

I do agree with you. I thought I would try it out just to keep things cheap for myself while getting started.

After contacting my hosting company, I finally got everything showing green in system check. Now:
-WMV files upload perfect
-MP4 videos will not upload at all!

What would cause only mp4 videos to fail??

Last edited by dereklro (2014-08-16 18:35:36)

logo.png

#9 2014-08-16 20:18:48

ful2fun.com
Website

MP4 Files take time to convert and in server also 5 Mb files take 10 to 15 minutes if 10 videos together converting. In This case Post Max size and Post Exceution Cancel The Conversion Also Sometimes Memory limits Also Cancel Th Process So Shared Hosting is Little Restricted.

For Cheap you Can Try Kimsufi also. They Are Good I Am Also Using No issue But they Just provide Hardware Support no Software Support.

#10 2014-08-16 20:25:28

dereklro

Problem is resolved for now.

FWI - They had to change from ffmpeg to libav (/opt/icert/bin/avconv) in the video config. My uploads still timeout in the end, but the videos do upload and play correctly. The only issue I'm facing now, is the cpanel cpu spike to 100% during or just after the upload. If I get any answers to that (to help anyone else with this same issue) I'll post the findings for everyone.

logo.png

#11 2014-08-16 21:01:19

ful2fun.com
Website

Cpanel Hike To 100% or More As video conversion is Cpu Eating Process Not ram Eating.

#12 2014-08-17 06:34:02

symtab
Administrator
Website

There is no need to change to libav. I have never tested libav (i guess on debian its recommended...). You get the CPU spike because the conversion is done after the upload. The timeout happens because there are some settings in Apache or FCGI that need to be changed.

#13 2014-08-17 06:39:04

dereklro

symtab wrote:

There is no need to change to libav. I have never tested libav (i guess on debian its recommended...). You get the CPU spike because the conversion is done after the upload. The timeout happens because there are some settings in Apache or FCGI that need to be changed.

If I changed from an unlimited shared server to a dedicated server would I be able to change these settings as needed to resolve this issue? I think that is my last resort.

logo.png

#14 2014-08-17 17:16:05

symtab
Administrator
Website

Yes, you can use a small 49$ dedicated server (which is a powerful beast actually with TB of space and unlimited bandwidth...).

#15 2014-08-17 17:56:47

dereklro

Cool, later on when I purchase the dedicated server, I'll probably pay the $50 to have you install the script for me properly. smile

logo.png

Board footer