Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-06 07:34:07

Eri

delete some video screenshots

At video edit when you select the main screenshot it would be nice to have the option delete this screenshot.

I make 20 video screenshots for every video but 25% of those video screenshot are moved screenshots and you can not understand what is there smile . So removing them will make the video preview on mouse over more interesting.

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#2 2014-08-06 13:58:31

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: delete some video screenshots

I'll add this in version 2. You will be able to even select which thumbs to use from 100 thumbs or something similar.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-08-06 15:35:10

Eri

100 is a lot will need a day to find the best one smile

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#4 2014-08-07 06:48:04

symtab
Administrator
Website

This is only available on request eg. The conversion and extraction is automatic. If you dont like the thumbs, you can select to regenerate the thumbs and select which ones you want.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#5 2014-08-08 04:07:54

Nuevolab

I think Eri is talking that some generated thumbs are of messed content, not representing anything interesting,not looking good in rotation...

Well I have few plugins for ASP script regarding screenshot and thumbs.

For thumbs in admin I have option to regenerate each single thumb from random position.
This means that when I'm not satisfied of some single thumb I can regenerate it until it's showing something nice.
Such regenerate process works in ajax mode, so I don't even have to reload admin to regenerate thumb multiple times.

As I use Nuevoplayer with autoplay off (starts in pause mode) I found pretty important to have good quality preview image.
And so I wrote another mod which generates big quality screenshot for this purpose.
Additionally I can generate it from chosen time position and regenerate until I'm satisfied. All in admin.
Basically such screenshot is ilso useful for Flowplayer or JW with some more modifications.
I decided to write such mod when I modified player size to some big one (980px) and found preview image terrible quality, even if it was already bigger than thumb's size. Now big player looks really good and preview screenshot is great.

See example:  http://bit.ly/1uqeEP4
access: demo/demo

Of course such preview screenshot concerns only player with autoplay off.
If someone offers embed code, such embedded player is also usually with autoplay option off.

I always say that first impression is most important!
It's like promise of something spectacular smile

Last edited by Nuevolab (2014-08-08 04:08:55)

Board footer