Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-02 06:34:44

symtab
Administrator
Website

Unique content titles - google now marking sites as pure spam

Hi,

Please make sure you edit your site's video titles. Google now marks sites as pure spam
if your titles are the same as on other sites.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#2 2014-09-02 21:03:07

thiva7

Re: Unique content titles - google now marking sites as pure spam

What if we have many videos? there is fast way?

#3 2014-09-02 22:20:15

Jacob

I always knew content is still king but unique titles is a goldmine of traffic and SEO but this news is shocking honestly. Is Google going to start marking content posted before the news release as spam or any new content found?

#4 2014-09-03 00:32:28

thiva7

to be honnest i not belive that, i know few sites that not have unique content and is top on google search.and the weird is that have 0 PR.

so FUCK YOU GOOGLE

i think the new SEO is popular keywords wink , the most sites i visit via search its show by keyword or search result on site

#5 2014-09-03 02:09:43

Jacob

thiva7 wrote:

to be honnest i not belive that, i know few sites that not have unique content and is top on google search.and the weird is that have 0 PR.

so FUCK YOU GOOGLE

i think the new SEO is popular keywords wink , the most sites i visit via search its show by keyword or search result on site

That's pretty much what I said. Unique titles and good keywords is all you need; You don't need unique content, you need unique titles.

I hear video descriptions also play a decent role in SEO, not sure personally though.

#6 2014-09-03 12:45:05

thiva7

Jacob wrote:
thiva7 wrote:

so FUCK YOU GOOGLE

That's pretty much what I said. Unique titles and good keywords is all you need; You don't need unique content, you need unique titles.

I hear video descriptions also play a decent role in SEO, not sure personally though.

but that am saying, some sites not have any Unique content, have embed videos from xvideos etc AND keywords, google love or hate this site?

#7 2014-09-03 13:32:07

symtab
Administrator
Website

I think its more complicated than titles/descriptions. First it matters if the same video is also on another site, then it matters how aggressive you advertise, then also if you have backlinks (are your backlinks good or not), then it matters if your visitors like your site and spend time on your site and so on...

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer