Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-16 20:22:18

Double_D
Website

Thumb Server

Hello,

Does anybody know how you can see if the Thumb Server correct works.
Thanks
greetz
Jaco

#2 2016-05-16 22:35:09

spankmonkey
Website

Re: Thumb Server

Easiest way is to just upload a test video and see if it adds the thumbs to the new server.  Make sure you update your bootstrap and cdn files in your libraries directory.  You'll need to move all of your old thumbs over to the new server so don't delete those until you do that!

Adrian- any chance of adding multi-server support for thumb servers?  I wouldn't mind having the option to split my thumbs between multiple servers in the future.

#3 2016-05-17 06:13:34

symtab
Administrator
Website

In version 3.x i want to do the following: have 2 different types of servers, conversion server(s) and storage servers (for videos, albums...). So basically you will be able to store everything on more than one server. I havent seen any site storing the thumbs on more than one server though...its even better to have them on one server, because there is no need to dns fetch more than one domain...

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#4 2016-05-17 20:08:50

Double_D
Website

@spankmonkey Ill try and test that 2morro, Thx

@Adrian that would be a good idea a conversion server and storage server
The reason that i was asking this i was setup a extern server for photos and i though i put the thumbs also on that server and try how it runs.

Board footer