Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-27 00:28:01

hodmedia
Website

how to make mobile thumb size bigger

how to make mobile thumb size bigge because they are so small when the users gets to the video page

#2 2017-02-27 08:02:10

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: how to make mobile thumb size bigger

The juery mobile uses this method/size by default. The next version of the script will not use jquery mobile on phones anymore so it will be easier to change the size. For your version we can try to change it, but we'll need to do some testing once done.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2017-02-27 10:38:00

Eri

I think there is no need of a mobile version. Responsive theme is the best solution. I have noticed this month that I have change to responsive theme. Also you can enable or disable adds if a user is mobile or desktop. Desktop theme of ASP is super and there is no need of jquery mobile because is very difficult to make changes.

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#4 2017-02-27 13:03:40

hodmedia
Website

Eri wrote:

I think there is no need of a mobile version. Responsive theme is the best solution. I have noticed this month that I have change to responsive theme. Also you can enable or disable adds if a user is mobile or desktop. Desktop theme of ASP is super and there is no need of jquery mobile because is very difficult to make changes.

i dont like responsive it has many issues on other devices all devices dont fit the screen sometimes it doesn't flow with every device. as with mobile works with every device no matter what.

Board footer