Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-31 16:42:41

Coscast

Auto Category

Hey, just playing around with RC3 and got some questions:

1. The "Auto Term" while adding a new Category: Is this meant as ONE term or is it possible to add more terms, like "oral,blowjob,pussylicking" and where does the Script look for the Terms? Title,Desription or Tags? Maybe all of the ?
2. Is it correct that the "Auto Categorization" does only work with RSS and Mass Embed ?

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#2 2011-08-31 17:39:39

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Auto Category

1. You can add more terms separated by commas (exactly how you posted, like: "oral,blowjob,pussylicking"). The script looks for the terms in the title, description and tags (and also in the category name in some cases).

2. It should also work with CSV importing (i didnt test the csv importing, i tested rss and mass embed, if it doesnt work i will fix).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-08-31 22:35:06

Coscast

Yep, you have the checkbox for categories  at the other import methods. If none is selected the script throws an error about a not selected category.

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#4 2011-09-01 08:19:45

symtab
Administrator
Website

So for CSV importing auto-category does not work? Fixing.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer