Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-15 15:27:51

symtab
Administrator
Website

[FIXED] Search Submit on Enter

Hi,

I just found a bug and i think and needs fixed ASAP. Basically you can only submit the search form with the Go button click, not with the enter key.

FIX: edit templates/your-template/js/jquery.main-0.1.js and add the following code:

$("input[id='search_query']").keypress(function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();

if (e.which == 13) {
            var query   = $("input[id='search-query']").val().replace(/\ /g, '-');
            if (query != '') {
                query = query + '/';
            }

var action  = $("form[id='search-form']").attr('action');
            if (action == rel_url + '/search/community/') {
                window.location = base_url + '/community/?username=' + query.slice(0, -1);
            } else {
                window.location = $("form[id='search-form']").attr('action') + query;
            }

return false;
        }
    });

above the following line:

$("input[id='search-submit']").click(function(e) {

All bug fixes are also included in the BETA3 archive on avangate (also in future releases).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#2 2010-12-19 03:22:07

mfeat50
Website

Re: [FIXED] Search Submit on Enter

symtab wrote:

All bug fixes are also included in the BETA3 archive on avangate (also in future releases).

How do I go about getting all the updated files from avangate. I logged in with my account from when I purchased the script and there is no where to get the updated files. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

#3 2010-12-19 11:38:35

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: [FIXED] Search Submit on Enter

Currently there is no way to get the updates. When i fix 2-3 things, i just recreate the avangate archive. When everything is finished (a stable release) we will have a upgrade system (a client area) and a automatic upgrade system (like wordpress/joomla).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer