Adult Script Pro Community Forums

Create, help and share your ideas with the community!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-21 23:53:26

thiva7
Member
Registered: 2011-04-30
Posts: 1,019

language packs downloads

HERE WE CAN POST LINKS FOR LANGUAGE PACKS FOR ASP ( ONLY LINKS NOT COMMENTS )



Here is 2 language  pack for ASP smile

Greek and Turkish !!

Link for download : Download l http://www.filesonic.gr/file/2686728401/gr-tr.rar


Worker for these languages smile tongue

Greek 85% ERI and the other 15% i finish it !!!

Turkish 100% my job tongue  ( i hope is ok )


hope this ok for you guys

Offline

#2 2011-10-22 05:21:20

MS_DA
Member
Registered: 2011-04-26
Posts: 401
Website

Re: language packs downloads

MANY THANKS thiva big_smile

This is mega cool tongue

Offline

#3 2011-10-22 06:46:41

Eri
Member
Registered: 2011-03-18
Posts: 977

Re: language packs downloads

thank you


Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Offline

#4 2011-10-24 18:58:16

Eri
Member
Registered: 2011-03-18
Posts: 977

Re: language packs downloads

i am getting a blank page when i am using Turkish. neutral


Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Offline

#5 2015-12-29 13:40:22

guldesign
Member
Registered: 2013-09-21
Posts: 30

Re: language packs downloads

Get turkish language pack original
http://site-price.net/product/adult-scr … -language/

Offline

#6 2015-12-29 14:25:55

thiva7
Member
Registered: 2011-04-30
Posts: 1,019

Re: language packs downloads

guldesign wrote:

pls dont spam every where just for sell it man. in this section we share for free our languages  packages and u come to post link to sell your language.

Btw i will create Turkish Lang for free and i will share it anyway....so DONT SPAM anymore

Bir dill satisi icin okadar spama gerek yok

PS : Andrian can we create a clear section to share languages XML file pls?

Thanks

Last edited by thiva7 (2015-12-29 14:27:45)

Offline

#7 2016-01-03 11:28:27

Double_D
Member
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 2014-08-14
Posts: 305
Website

Re: language packs downloads

You are absolutely right, Thiva

Offline

#8 2016-01-03 13:13:02

thiva7
Member
Registered: 2011-04-30
Posts: 1,019

Re: language packs downloads

Double_D wrote:

You are absolutely right, Thiva


THanks smile

Offline

#9 2016-01-03 14:01:14

Eri
Member
Registered: 2011-03-18
Posts: 977

Re: language packs downloads

guldesign is selling something that is for free !!!


Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB