Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-25 11:27:56

unsub
Website

export embed videos

Hello. It's not a troubleshooting at all but I want to ask if its possible to export all my database with embed code.
I have several domains running other scripts and i want to import there my main database of videos and play them as embeded videos. I tried with export of phpmyadmin but there is no values for embed code.
How can I export my database with embed code, description,tags, category ?
Thanks

#2 2012-11-25 13:52:47

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: export embed videos

Not really possible. The embed code is quite simple tough. Checkou ttemplates/your-template/video_view_embed.tpl.php

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-11-26 06:01:35

rbmoss

what if you copy the database or connect those sites with this database you have with sites. also you can try videoswiper.com uploader service which allows you to bulk embed. also there is a plugins available.

#4 2012-11-26 10:00:27

unsub
Website

rbmoss wrote:

what if you copy the database or connect those sites with this database you have with sites. also you can try videoswiper.com uploader service which allows you to bulk embed. also there is a plugins available.

the other sites have different scripts and copy of the db won't work. I will try the videoswiper.
Thanks

Board footer