Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-05 12:08:44

thiva7

(question) about nuevoplayer!!!!!!

I want to ask how much secure is to use nuevoplayer??? I want to add to my site But I don't know about security.
Is much more beautiful from jwplayer and flowplayer but we don't know nothing about security.

Can someone answer that to can add it to my site

Thank you

#2 2013-03-05 18:45:34

thiva7

Re: (question) about nuevoplayer!!!!!!

I do and I waiting

#3 2013-03-05 23:41:59

Nuevolab

Player has nothing to security, player is to play videos.
How to secure video files learn from other sources.
Each webserver has some options to secure downloads, though none method is perfect.
Nuevoplayer in this matter is same as any other player, including flow and jw players.

BTW.
We do not reply emails with missing or missleading website URL, especially when question is not so smart.
Be serious, deliver as much information about your website, plans, issue or doubts as possible.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2013-03-06 01:17:56)

#4 2013-03-06 10:58:15

thiva7

Smart??? How can questions be smart????? If someone don't know something is just MAKE QUESTIONS ..... YOU CAN CALL IT STUPID OR NOOO Smart but this is your job us owner of player.... To answer simple questions., like I did in this topic.

Nice player bad support

Last edited by thiva7 (2013-03-06 10:58:58)

#5 2013-03-06 12:50:04

Nuevolab

From our contact from:

All support requests that come without a link to your website WILL BE IGNORED!
Please always include your website link or provide some more details about yourself, your plans, etc.

If you don't want to respect rules also don't expect reply. This is simple and fair rule.

There is too much spam and malware in emails so we could reply each message that do not meet our requirements.
There is too much reasons to describe why we request website URL, without it most replies has no sense or is not helpful.

BTW.
Ask yourself: Would you reply an email from unknown person with content like that:  IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
Literally 4 words and nothing else. Doesn't it look like spam? At least I receive tons of spam like that.

#6 2013-03-06 13:51:48

thiva7

Nuevolab wrote:

If you don't want to respect rules also don't expect reply. This is simple and fair rule.

1)i didnt see the rules, and i post in your forum and i never get answer....that was spam and i dont get answer??No way becuse u come asp forum to answer !!!!

2) via email spam : First time i use your contact form ( http://www.nuevolab.com/contact ) and there i fill all forms and i was asking this message :

> From: paris<br>Website URL:
> http://www.celebsnudeworld.com/<br>Version: ASP 1.0.4<br><br>i want
> to ask, what incuded when i get nuevo player|?? i mean related
> slowmotion etc,, what included on price 55$ ?

> thank you

and i get answer

Everything what you can see on Nuevoplayer website apart of "Premium"
plugins is free and ready to use (easy to manage from admin)

related (3 types to choose), slmwmotion, video settings, sizing, zoom
are all built-in features.
We also deliver 4 advertising systems (preroll video, midroll, overlay
and ticker news) - all those systems and plugins are free to use.
Also at the moment we offer peel "Premium" plugin free (available to
download and install)

AND THEN I ANSWER BACK WITH simple REPLYY FROM, MY EMAIL:

Hi man...

I really like your player and I want it for my site

But what about security??? Is secure to use your player?? 

I BECOME SPAMMER AND I DIDNT GET ANSWER?? NO NO NO MAN THIS IS NOT WAS SPAM AND YOU KNOW THAT.

Nuevolab wrote:

There is too much spam and malware in emails so we could reply each message that do not meet our requirements.
There is too much reasons to describe why we request website URL, without it most replies has no sense or is not helpful.
BTW.
Ask yourself: Would you reply an email from unknown person with content like that:  IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
Literally 4 words and nothing else. Doesn't it look like spam? At least I receive tons of spam like that.

I WAS NOT SPAMMER SOO YES U HAD TO ANSWER LIKE FIRTS TIME.

anyway why we continue this topic......

you was realy rude and with VERY VERY bad support , we are not expert like you to know how to do some thinks and to know how works your player.

i hope to not have problems with player becuse i scare for NO support sad((

thank you anyway for this nice player .

Last edited by thiva7 (2013-03-06 13:53:11)

#7 2013-03-06 17:19:32

Nuevolab

Your problem is that each time you used different email address when mailing us.
And when website URL not provided, no other single detail, then how can we guess it's from user who already emailed us?

That's why we ask to provide website url, ALWAYS!
Sometimes this is the only way to identify user, script etc.

This is sad that too many people do not respect such simple rule, and later write like you with unjustified claims.
Beleieve me I didn't have idea the email about security was from same person, and another one as well.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2013-03-06 17:22:53)

#8 2013-03-06 18:49:50

thiva7

newxxx wrote:
Nuevolab wrote:

but ... sometimes potential customers don't have a website,

they are asking a pre-sale question

so, how can they get a pre-sales question answered if they don't have a website,

and you only answer emails from people who have websites ?

+1

Nuevolab wrote:

Your problem is that each time you used different email address when mailing us.
And when website URL not provided, no other single detail, then how can we guess it's from user who already emailed us?

This is sad that too many people do not respect such simple rule, and later write like you with unjustified claims.
Beleieve me I didn't have idea the email about security was from same person, and another one as well.

what about today.... ? im spamer or im your costumer? becuse i have send u very simple question... ( and that i did from contact page of your site ) and now u now i m not spamer...

anywasy help me with pls:

embed videos is linked?and with logos?becuse for me both NO... how i can do it?

and i did get answer again !!!!

#9 2013-03-06 19:04:51

Nuevolab

Let's forget this thread. It's really ambarrasing.

This is like visit to the doctor. The more you describe your health problem better diagnosis and cure you'll get from the doctor.
Each support from doctor, developer, hosting company, etc. always ask about as much details as possible. We're not different.
If we do not know anything about user, about his plans or website, we have nothing to reply.

#10 2013-03-06 19:13:32

thiva7

Nuevolab wrote:

Let's forget this thread. It's really ambarrasing.

This is like visit to the doctor. The more you describe your health problem better diagnosis and cure you'll get from the doctor.
Each support from doctor, developer, hosting company, etc. always ask about as much details as possible. We're not different.
If we do not know anything about user, about his plans or website, we have nothing to reply.

i didnt get answer about that: embed videos is linked?and with logos?becuse for me both NO... how i can do it?

#11 2013-03-06 20:09:04

thiva7

newxxx wrote:
thiva7 wrote:

i didnt get answer about that: embed videos is linked?and with logos?becuse for me both NO... how i can do it?

hi Thiva

you are asking 2 questions about the player ???

1) "embedded video is linked" ?

2) with logos ?

by (1), i am sorry, but i do not know what you are asking about the embedded video being linked -- sorry !!

by (2), are you asking if the player can place your logo inside the player ?
is this what you are talking about - video watermarking:
http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=1790
and working sample
http://www.6xvideo.com/38/test-wmv/

thank you for reply man smile)

look this html http://www.celebsnudeworld.com/embed.html

when u click on xvideo player that send u in video url
in my player this not happent

#12 2013-03-06 21:45:53

thiva7

like when i have problem i tell it i want to be nice guy so when im ok i want to tell that too

i get helped from @Nuevolab and now my embed videos have logos and is linked!!

thank you

Last edited by thiva7 (2013-03-06 21:50:41)

#13 2013-03-06 23:53:43

Nuevolab

You see, when communication is good, when you're enough detailed about your issue and finally when I know the website URL I can be really helpful. No one around better knows things related to video player (any player), same as no one better knows ASP script as "Symtab". We do that from long years, we collaborate with customers from long years.
Personally I'm selling my own scripts and software from more than 10 years (not only video business related), programming from over 20 years, when there was no PC computers yet. This is huge experience, also in relations with so many and so different people.

BTW.
Usually I'm same nice as client nice is. Sometimes both: me and client need patience to have things solved.

#14 2013-03-07 04:38:22

Nuevolab

Mr newxxx, I appreciate your efforts, but user thiva7 asked about player logo and not about video watermarking.
And this was already solved, once Mr thiva7 was more detailed and delivered website details.

#15 2013-03-07 06:51:47

thiva7

newxxx wrote:
Nuevolab wrote:

Mr newxxx, I appreciate your efforts, but user thiva7 asked about player logo and not about video watermarking.
And this was already solved, once Mr thiva7 was more detailed and delivered website details.

i'm glad his problem is solved

Yes this is most important smile) ty newxxx uou too smile

#16 2013-03-07 07:15:25

DuttyRock

@thiva7, be warned, when doing ASP updates you might overwrite the codes used for "thumbs generation preview" (that's if you order that). If that happens then you more than likely have to pay another setup fee again.

#17 2013-03-07 09:00:57

thiva7

I have get back up files for nuevoplayer... Thank you smile

#18 2013-03-07 11:07:07

Nuevolab

DuttyRock wrote:

@thiva7, be warned, when doing ASP updates you might overwrite the codes used for "thumbs generation preview" (that's if you order that). If that happens then you more than likely have to pay another setup fee again.

This is clearly stated on Nuevolab website. Each installation job is one time job, doesn't include future reinstallations.
This is fair, same fair as to pay worker when he work after his normal work time.
Programmer is same job like any other, still not everyone respect it.
And of course - this is every webmaster's good habit to backup his files.

Also you're not right to the end with your installtion. If you would upgrade to new ASP version there would be no problem with sending mod's files free for self installation. But what you upgraded it's hard to call upgrade as it was not latest ASP version, not even one from few months back, missing many functions and parts of code used while progressbar mod installation. I had to reinstall all, set custom changes for outdated code and no suprise that such service must cost.

#19 2013-03-08 19:54:19

DuttyRock

thiva7 wrote:

I have get back up files for nuevoplayer... Thank you smile

You totally missed the point, ASP upgrades does not affect Nuevo files, BUT for you to get thumbs generation Nuevo have to modify ASP files. So when ASP update there own files it change the modification done by Nuevo.

@Nuevo - just giving a fellow webmaster a warning, we all know people don't read the other prints, we just read whats interest us an go with that. No shots fired, just letting him know. So relax.

Board footer