Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-05 01:20:47

Nuevolab

Premium player

Hey Symtab,
You know every line of code, so please save my time, especially as I do not have "premium" plugin files unlimited access (only when I'm on client's server)

I found that for premium video player code is hardcoded and it's always Flowplayer, no matter what player chosen in admin.
I tried to edit file "premium_view_player.tpl.php" and make player selection possible based on "$this->vcfg['player']" value (as it is in video_view.tpl.php file), but found that this value for premium template is empty. So I had to harcoded different player manually for some client.

It would be nice if you could guide me how and where to add code that reads and assigns current configuration for player on premium template.
Of course I can change premium player easily, but for webmaster/client it's not handy and clear to switch such player by manual change in template file.

Last edited by Nuevolab (2013-08-05 01:21:39)

#2 2013-08-05 06:10:08

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Premium player

Create a file premium_view_player_nuevo.tpl.php with the code required to load the player. In premium_view.tpl.php you can use:

<?php $player = VF::cfg_item('module.video.player'); if ($player == 'nuevo'): echo $this->fetch('premium_view_player_nuevo'); else: echo $this->fetch('premium_view_player'); endif; ?>

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-08-05 22:02:00

Nuevolab

Re: Premium player

symtab wrote:

Create a file premium_view_player_nuevo.tpl.php with the code required to load the player.

Yeah that's what I already did, especially as Nuevoplayer must read different configuration xml set, with "premium=1" filter.
I succesfully made change for Nuevoplayer for premium content, but it was manual change in "premium_view_player" template file.
Now if I only have a chance I will try with your code. Thanks.

Board footer