Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-09 23:34:43

dereklro

Pay Out Royalties for Premium Memberships? noob question

I'm new at this and was curious if you have to pay out royalties for the viewing of full adult movies when a customer subscribes to the premium membership? I would like to purchase the Premium Membership Module but not if I don't know how to pay out royalties.

logo.png

#2 2014-08-10 06:13:56

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Pay Out Royalties for Premium Memberships? noob question

You do not need to pay out royalties to anyone. You need to buy your premium videos directly from the content producers. Depending on the niche there are cheap video packages (from 100-200$ / video package to expensive packages for 1500$). Also it could work if you have visitors uploading good videos, but you will have to check and make sure those videos are not copyrighted by another company.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-08-10 06:38:01

dereklro

Re: Pay Out Royalties for Premium Memberships? noob question

Perfect! Thank you for the quick reply. I remember seeing a video package advertised by one of the sites I was going to become an affiliate with. This makes perfect sense now.

logo.png

Board footer