Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-20 22:23:42

fetishsexplex

Multisite - FTP Bulk Upload

Hi all,

I'm working on implementing multi-server.  I need to bulk import videos to the site, they seem to process correctly using the FTP upload option and my remote FTP on the streaming front-end is working properly per the embedded test function, yet the videos are not uploaded to the streaming server after they are processed by the server with the script installed.  I would expect that since multi-server is enabled that they would automatically be sent to the streaming server upon import, yet no such luck, directories on the streaming server stay empty and it appears that the videos are getting saved to the server with the script installed instead.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

#2 2013-05-20 22:32:16

fetishsexplex

Re: Multisite - FTP Bulk Upload

So, I've found an option to move the video, appears to be a one-by-one type of deal, yet it is there.  It's a dropdown in the edit video section.  Unfortunately it says, "Failed to move video to new server (video is on the main server now)!"... so stuck again sad

#3 2013-05-20 22:42:48

fetishsexplex

Results when I test the FTP server.... with the root in the script set as /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos

Connected to <removed> via FTP...
Logged in using username: <removed>...
Directory changed to: /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos!
Passive FTP enabled!
Changed directory to /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos/media/videos/flv...
Uploaded file.flv!
Deleted file.flv!
Changed directory to /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos/media/videos/mp4...
Uploaded file.mp4!
Deleted file.mp4!
Changed directory to /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos/media/videos/mobile...
Uploaded file.mp4!
Deleted file.mp4!

Seems odd, as my directory structure is /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos/flv, not /home/pasvideo/www/media/videos/media/videos/flv, yet this test succeeds. 

If I put in the root as /home/pasvideo/www/ (which makes sense as the proper setting) I get...

Connected to <removed> via FTP...
Logged in using username: <removed>...
Directory changed to: /home/pasvideo/www/!
Passive FTP enabled!
Failed to change directory to: media/videos/flv!
Failed to change directory to: media/videos/mp4!
Failed to change directory to: media/videos/mobile!

Regardless, I can't get it to actually move any videos to the server with either configuration...

Stumped!

Last edited by fetishsexplex (2013-05-20 23:05:02)

#4 2013-05-21 13:32:45

symtab
Administrator
Website

There is a bug in the Admin -> Video -> Server -> Test function. Will be fixed in the next version. (the test is actually correct, however the path is not correctly displayed, will remove /media/videos from the displayed path).
Also there is a bug in the Admin -> Video -> Server -> Edit move from one server to another. Will be fixed in the next version.

You will need to move your files via FTP until new version is released (you can use any FTP client and once moved you need to update mysql server column).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#5 2014-09-18 04:59:17

reezwan

i am having the same issue, any suggestion how to solve this problem/bugs
my script is updated to 1.0.12 still having this issue

#6 2014-09-18 05:52:30

symtab
Administrator
Website

Basically you cannot move videos from one server to another? Or FTP upload with multi-server does not work?

#7 2014-09-18 06:05:15

reezwan

then how to bulk upload video?

#8 2014-09-18 09:33:29

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmmm...what exactly is the problem? When you upload via Mass FTP upload with multi-server enabled, the upload fails and the videos remains on the main server? Or you try to change servers for videos and the server move doesnt work?

#9 2014-09-18 10:37:32

reezwan

When i upload via Mass FTP upload with multi-server enabled, the upload fails to move to the multi-server and the uploads remains on the main server? this is the exact problem

Board footer