Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-08 10:26:14

ivatigoal
Website

Video Views track system

If i enable thios option with no limit will that be a much work for the cpu or the sql? Will it make the site more heavy?

Analtube4u

#2 2015-02-08 13:07:44

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Video Views track system

In previous versions this would add load to your site, but currently there is a cron that cleans the views statistics every week.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-02-08 14:14:21

ivatigoal
Website

if i go to the tools and cron jobs i only see one cron job related to the video vies and this is run every day. So i guess either this one is seted up wrong or i have to add a different one? Nevertheless until this time of one week passes will it add too much to the load of the server?

Analtube4u

#4 2015-02-09 05:46:12

symtab
Administrator
Website

The cron has to run every day, however you can config the time in Admin -> Video -> Config -> Advanced. I cannot tell you exactly if this will overload your server or not, it depends on the server and how many videos you have, but the probability that this will happen is very low.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer