Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-18 08:09:13

dereklro

How to install ffmpeg on Windows 8 for ASP for testing?

I have been trying to install ffmpeg correctly on my Windows 8 computer (using wamp as my server) to be able to test video settings before making them live. I have followed countless instructions from the ffmpeg site to youtube videos, but I get nowhere with it. So I figure I will ask ASP directly, since you designed the website and may be able to help with specific needs of the ASP script. My localhost test site is installed and working except for the ffmpeg, which is not working at all.

What is the proper method of installing ffmpeg on Windows 8 (using wamp server) for ASP?
What is the correct FFMpeg Path after installing ffmpeg?
What is the correct Yamdi Path (do I need to install it?)?
What is the correct QT-FastStart Path (do I need to install it?)?

ANY help on this issue would be great!

Thank you in advance.

logo.png

#2 2015-03-18 10:31:23

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: How to install ffmpeg on Windows 8 for ASP for testing?

I'm really sorry, but i never tested the script on Windows. If you want to test, here is a static ffmpeg build: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/. Use the static build and copy the bin/*.exe files anywhere you want. Once copied the path should be C://folder/bin/ffmpeg.exe (replace with ffprobe.exe, qt-faststart.exe for the other tools).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-03-18 18:46:50

dereklro

Re: How to install ffmpeg on Windows 8 for ASP for testing?

Thank you! I'll try it out later today.

logo.png

Board footer