Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-23 11:10:45

Jacob

Video upload problem "Converting"

I'm facing an issue with uploading videos. Pretty much anytime I upload a video, the video uploads successfully and generates thumbs however the video remains stuck on "converting". Here comes the weird part. A server admin did a test and was able to successfully upload a  mp4 video size of 6mbs (By successful I mean uploaded, converted and can be viewed from frontend) but when me or my partner try to upload a video, it gets stuck on converting.

File sizes we tried
17.7 mbs
314 mbs
400 mbs (This is the max. I've allowed through the script)

Note: The max upload size and the max post size in PHP is 550M. Also, everything except for "Zend OPcache Support" is green ticked in "System Check".

Why is this happening?

Last edited by Jacob (2015-04-23 11:11:19)

#2 2015-04-23 14:08:11

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Video upload problem "Converting"

Email me a file from tmp/logs/video_id.log for a video that did not convert and i will check and find the reason why this is happening.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-04-26 14:58:07

mengnanyihao

I also encountered this problem, the different is, I stuck in batch conversion, 3 days still stuck, don't know what the problem is, used to be very normal, very strange, and captcha question is not, let me very headache, do you have any good solution?thank you

#4 2015-04-27 15:37:44

symtab
Administrator
Website

Some servers have special configuration requirements (better said you need to disable some enforced limits). For example there are servers that have a 60 seconds timeout on anything (upload, script execution), this means a upload will work for 60 seconds and then stop. Same applies to conversion.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer