Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-06 17:06:56

thiva7

Hotlinked videos

Hey

i create a small script to embed videos from asp and use own player.
so far tested Redtube, xvideo....

soon i will add more sites and make test

demo : http://www.milf5.com/238/horny-cam-babe-1097/

for more info contact me to : paris_thiva@yahoo.gr

#2 2015-08-06 20:15:02

Eri

Re: Hotlinked videos

Not worth it to hotlink, one day they will discover it and will ban your site. All your work is over in a second. nowadays streaming is very cheap. with 200$ you can have 100TB bandwidth server.
Some sites pays also with embed.

Last edited by Eri (2015-08-06 20:15:15)

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#3 2015-08-07 02:10:59

newxxx

what is difference between hotlinking and embedding?  aren't they the same?

#4 2015-08-07 09:49:58

thiva7

Eri wrote:

Not worth it to hotlink, one day they will discover it and will ban your site. All your work is over in a second. nowadays streaming is very cheap. with 200$ you can have 100TB bandwidth server.
Some sites pays also with embed.

Anyway is your opinion and i respect it but here is what i have see arround on internet.

1) about cost : not everyone have 200$ to spent on servers man.so most people going with cheaper solutions

2) about if discover it, i know site that hotlink ALL his videos from many tube sites and he is alexa 2k ,
the chance to discover it is small...VERY small.and even if some site ban u ( example retube ) u will have all other Hotlinked videos .
work? is all automaticaly big_smile  i work 5 minutes yesterday and now adding my site videos from Xvideo.....even if they ban me i will not cry for 5 min big_smile

newxxx wrote:

what is difference between hotlinking and embedding?  aren't they the same?

embed is : when u add video from some source ( xvideos,retube etc ) with THEY player
example code : <ifframe>somecode</iframe>

hotlinking is when u add video from some source and u play video from you OWN player but u not HOST the video

Board footer