Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-02 02:16:48

spankmonkey
Website

DMCA Submission Form

Basic idea- DMCA submission form with captcha that would allow submissions to not only be emailed, but also automatically flag/suspend the video and temporarily suspend uploads from the user that uploaded the copyrighted material until admin reactivates their rights (configurable in settings maybe?).

#2 2016-02-02 10:31:29

thiva7

Re: DMCA Submission Form

Thats not good idea ) at least from what i have see happening in my sites.
DMCA report not always legit report, so why automatically  flag/suspend?
All this extra you talking about is not necessary since there is flag system and you can manually check each video

#3 2016-02-02 14:01:31

spankmonkey
Website

Thiva- I've had to go to court for a few DMCA's on my sites over the last 5 years of being in the tube industry and it is not fun or cheap.  When it comes to the legal side it is much better to show that you take copyright claims seriously. 

As I mentioned- it would be nice to have the options configurable so if you didn't want to suspend the video or user automatically that would be up to you.

My company admins 12 sites with 4 more in development- we get a number of DMCA's, flags, and all kinds of other crazy stuff that we can't always get to within 24 hours.  Any way of automating or at least bringing DMCA/illegal content reported videos offline immediately would be extremely helpful.

#4 2016-02-02 19:40:22

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmm...its a good idea, but i think i ahve to make it enable/disable. I've also received fake DMCA's.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer