Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-20 10:59:37

Jadmanx

update question i only get "Please remove the installation folder!"

i can not upgrate i only get "Please remove the installation folder!" but if i remove it i can not run the update script :-/

where is step 5-6 ?

1. BACKUP EVERYTHING (files and database, media files (videos/thumbs) not required) *** IMPORTANT ***
2. Remove the /install folder from your server (this folder should not exist, skip to step 3 or 4).
3. Copy the files from the upgrade archive to your server or copy the files listed in the FILES.txt
text file from the main archive (*** DO NOT copy/overwrite the config.php file ***).
4. Access http://wwww.yourdomain.com/install/upgrade.php and select your version to new version upgrade.
7. Click on the Upgrade button (if the button cannot be clicked, some of the requirements are not met, please check the left side of the upgrade screen).
8. Please follow the instructions after the upgrade is done (if the upgrade fails, please contact us, provide the BACKUP and we will fix).
9. After the upgrade is done, delete the /install folder.
10. Done

#2 2016-09-20 11:41:00

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: update question i only get "Please remove the installation folder!"

Hmm...i think i made a mistake there. 7 is 5, 8 is 6 and so on. Only 8 steps in total. When you copy new install folder and go to domain.com/install/upgrade.php it does not work? Thats how i do all the upgrades.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2016-09-21 12:12:43

Jadmanx

no if i loade /install/upgrade.php i get "Please remove the installation folder!" message

Last edited by Jadmanx (2016-09-21 12:19:32)

#4 2016-09-24 11:26:31

Jadmanx

no help ????

#5 2016-09-26 06:32:48

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmm...email me FTP access and i will check.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer