Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-16 12:51:38

thiva7

google AGAIN

Hey

i have 2 sites and one of them get penalized from google but i didnt care so much since this site get only 100 visit from google so not so much issue ....but now i see my other site traffic get drop daily and today i almost get 0 traffic from google  and before i had 8-10k daily.
both sites have same IP ( but i read on internet that IP doesn't effect in SEO ) and i had link to each other, Now i have remove both links but again i worry for result.

will my traffic come back?

#2 2017-02-16 15:50:11

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: google AGAIN

My conclussion after all these years is that in the case all your traffic is gone then there is something wrong with the ads. I've had several clients lose all their traffic because their ads were redirecting via javascript. Anothing problem is a link on a bad site (which google interprets as manual actions). I've had a similar problem and my traffic got back though (not for my adultscriptpro.com site, which has a problem because i link to adult sites...).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2017-02-18 09:17:06

thiva7

Hey all

i filnaly get msg from google.
the reason is <Sneaky mobile redirects detected >
am pretty sure clickadu was the reason , when i add it i saw 8% change in bounce rate..goes up .

question : adsterra is code is bettersolution?
cuz i see in search console in Blocked Resources that the JS of them is blocked and effect 7k+ URLS

Thanks

#4 2017-02-18 21:09:39

Eri

Finally found the reason why they have good CPM on popunder. They take 10% of your traffic.
Is better to use your code for popunder if the advertising company gives you the direct popunder link. I use to do it with addsterra. If you want the js code send me an email.

Three months ago I have made a new site with adult search script one day they have blocked my main page because of the footer text was too big. I have removed the footer text and after that traffic came back. This website sometimes has 600 online users only from google but 90% of them are from India sad

ATM I am using hillstopads.com for popunders they pays better than adsterra and they give you 10% because they bypass ad block.

Last edited by Eri (2017-02-18 21:32:11)

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#5 2017-02-19 02:54:52

thiva7

Hey eri thank you for reply

what you mean you use direct popunder link?
atm i have js code that adsterra gave me,
here is : <script type='text/javascript' src='//pl1632.puserving.com/ca/dd/72/cadd721b1e78b9c54bcd579842242f4d.js'></script>

you do something defrent that am missing? and help to not banned and brake google rules?
pls email me to : paris_thiva@yahoo.gr

hillstopads what cpm give you?

Board footer