Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-14 00:04:55

ebizzz
Banned

Adrian ?

Hi Adrian,
please contact me i'd like to purchase a copy of ASP, i've been ban from AVS forum for insulting their support cause someone was sharing my template for free on their forum and their support dindt really give a fuck, and now when i login into avs forum i've got this message from Danny ''one more insult and your template will be free in the forums'' Kinda funny seem he don't give a fuck about costumers, seem here the support is great and the script is way better than avs, so i'll move on from AVS and make business with ASP.

I'll probley bring many costumers, as many people are tired of AVS.

Cheers!

#2 2011-06-14 00:32:31

pctv

Re: Adrian ?

#3 2011-06-14 00:36:33

ebizzz
Banned

pctv wrote:

Yeah something like that... For sure he can be piss but he can't talk to costumers like that... All he care about is money, he seriously don't give a fuck about costumers... He don't have a clue wtf he is doing, that's bad business...

#4 2011-06-15 13:59:03

Pikeypete
Website

^ ^
It's very bad business, he has no clue how to conduct good business. I used AVS (very briefly) before I made the switch and investment to AdultScript Pro.
Moving here will be your best investment. Not only that but the tech support is killer.  smile

#5 2011-06-15 14:17:48

Pikeypete
Website

pctv wrote:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2203609

Agreed.

#6 2011-06-16 17:49:44

Danny

1. You have been selling templates and mods on our forums without even having purchased a license. Not even for your demo. Basically making money off AVS, without having the decency to purchase a license in return.
2. You have insulted our staff, with language that I can't reproduce here. You have also threatened that you will share our script and mods to everyone, in the forum and warez sites. If these are not the best 2 reasons to ban you, then... And I repeat, you are not even a customer...regaeding "he can't talk to costumers like that"
3. You have been banned before on our forums, with other of your many forum accounts (ex. danmixz) after several CUSTOMERS complained that you have ripped them off, never providing what they paid for and what was promised to them, mods or custom work.

So you use our script without a license, you insult and threaten us, you scam our genuine customers, then you come and complain about about company and products ? And now you come here to rip off more people ? You probably didn't know, but despite the business competition, Adrian is my friend, and I will strongly recommend him to get rid of you ASAP.

#7 2011-06-20 14:16:44

symtab
Administrator
Website

Well i think everything has the right to express his/her opinion, as long as its the truth. I guess its up to anyone who wants to make business with ebizzz (probably the best way to do freelancing is to use a escrow).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#8 2011-06-21 14:48:43

Danny

ebizzz wrote:

Kinda funny seem he don't give a fuck about costumers, seem here the support is great and the script is way better than avs, so i'll move on from AVS and make business with ASP.

It's kinda even funnier how you are still trying to make a buck on the AVS forums, with a different ("unknown") account... smile Speaking of moving on off AVS...

Last edited by Danny (2011-06-21 14:49:20)

#9 2011-09-19 13:19:06

dbone187

Don't send ebizzz anything he scammed me on adult video script forum for the premium script here he said it was a mod for adult video script and charged me 200 dollars and then i never heard from him. When I opened a case with Paypal he then finally contacted me and said that he had some problems with his HDD and would send me the "mod" when i closed the case. I then closed the case and have not heard from him since. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

He is a scam artist and steals other peoples stuff and pretends its his own and tries to resell it, then sends you nothing.

His name is Eric Gauthier do not be scammed he also uses mediadial2@gmail.com for another email address...

Board footer