Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-06 00:07:20

Coscast

[FIXED] Video Editing ACP

Video Tags are shown twice in ACP @ Edit Video.

If you upload an Video via ACP or Frontend and Edit it via ACP the video tags are double. I mean you add tags like: "happy video horny" you will see in the Edit Video Tag Box:"happy video horny happy video horny".

Additionaly: If you delete them ALL, and press "update video" they are not gone. That means the tags can't be deleted nor updated.

The strange thing: In the Frontend @ view video the tags are not double AND you can edit the tags via User CP as intended. That works fine.
Reproduce: Upload an Video with tags->goto ACP->Edit Video->Check the tags (double now)->delete them all: They are still there

Second thing i mentioned:

Again in ACP->Video->Edit:

Try to change the Default Thumb for an Video and press Update Video, i get there an "Unexpected Error! Aborting...".
If you push the Back Button in your Browser, the Default Thumb is changed to the one you selected.
Info: I changed the Number of Thumbs extracted from 20 to 6 ( just an info, i dunno if that is important ).

Last edited by Coscast (2010-10-06 00:16:49)

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#2 2010-10-06 06:33:55

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: [FIXED] Video Editing ACP

1. I know how to fix the thumbs bugs (the query needs a DISTINCT).
2. Will have to test this again, when i tested it was working.

I'm going to start working now and probably update you with my progress in 2-3 hours.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2010-10-06 06:59:24

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hi,

Please set debug to true (ACP -> Home-> Config -> System) and then try to reproduce the second bug from your post. You should get a error message. Please post that error message here or send me a email (i tested on my box and i get no errors).

#4 2010-10-06 12:54:10

Coscast

Hmmm,

If i set debug to true, my browser throws an error like " Content Encoding error" Firefox cannot render

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#5 2010-10-06 15:12:50

symtab
Administrator
Website

Fixed both the E_DEPRECATED exception and the duplicate tags bug.

Board footer