Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-09 04:59:40

Veovideoz

Pro vs Avs ?

Hello i am here again , just to let the people know that the name PRO* says it all so i think people is gona come asking for diferences betetwn both scripts i just can say PRO is PRO  big_smile THANK U !

#2 2010-10-19 21:23:00

Coscast

Re: Pro vs Avs ?

Yeah, but it's not about AVS.

I looked around for many scripts, there's one with the same features like ASP....BUT: It costs about 1900 Dollars. wink

AVS is not comparable with ASP because ASP is ahead lightyears. I know that, because i used AVS nearly two years. AVS is NOT bad, but if you need more scalabilty, more features, better performance and at least the BEST: an outstanding support! If you want all that, you HAVE to switch to AdultscriptPRO!

To clarify: All features of a Script are NOTHING without support. AdultscriptPRO has really an outstanding support. I can proof that....Look into the Bug Reports Forum. The Bugs are fixed fast like Lightspeed smile Adrian cares! Really!

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

Board footer