Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-14 10:31:12

pxoxrxn
Website

Some videos not being embeded?

Hi everyone, I mass embed videos from xvideos.com and some videos wont add. The page has about 60 videos yet it only adds 30 of them and sometimes there are some videos in particular that I want to add but I cant unless I embed them individually and that's a pain in the scrotum because you have to add thumbs ect... Does anyone know how to get around this or when the grab feature will work?

#2 2012-02-14 10:39:35

ful2fun.com
Website

Re: Some videos not being embeded?

pxoxrxn wrote:

Hi everyone, I mass embed videos from xvideos.com and some videos wont add. The page has about 60 videos yet it only adds 30 of them and sometimes there are some videos in particular that I want to add but I cant unless I embed them individually and that's a pain in the scrotum because you have to add thumbs ect... Does anyone know how to get around this or when the grab feature will work?

Will Add Videos Which Already Not Embedded So Its Not A Problem i Think Mass Embed Add All Videos I Use It All Day I Never faced Problem.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#3 2012-02-14 12:26:45

symtab
Administrator
Website

Hmmm...so you say that from certain pages, only some videos are embedded? The grab feature will be available as a reparate module in 1.0

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#4 2012-02-14 13:34:38

ful2fun.com
Website

symtab wrote:

Hmmm...so you say that from certain pages, only some videos are embedded? The grab feature will be available as a reparate module in 1.0

Yes That is Correct But it Is Not bug Or Problem It Do not Duplicate Videos If It Is Already Added It Will Not Add Them

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

Board footer