Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-21 17:11:08

Eri

prevent add blocks programs

I have seen a site that use something called "google tag services" to prevent add blocks programs
Dose someone knows how he did this

Also love when the page goes down it shows more videos smile
site
http://www.fucktube.com/

Last edited by Eri (2012-02-21 17:12:03)

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#2 2012-02-21 18:27:49

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: prevent add blocks programs

I think i can find a way for the page down thing, but no idea about the google tag services.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-02-21 19:43:13

flogger123

Re: prevent add blocks programs

Google recently added a new twist to this service; it’s called Google Tags. This new service is going to make it really simple for local businesses to advertise on Google.  In fact, it is simpler than using Google AdWords. Just to clarify,  Google Places is a free listing service and it’s not an advertising platform. However, with Google Tags a business can now enhance its Google Places listing that appears on Google.com and Google Maps with a yellow tag that emphasizes specific information, such as a coupon, video, menu, reservations, photos, or a custom advertising message. Unlike Google AdWords there will be no auctions to monitor and there will be no bidding for keywords. Google Tags come with a monthly flat fee of $25!

Looks like to optimize advertisement I guess.

You're never a loser until you quit trying. vmware_happy.gif

Board footer