Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-02 04:26:23

GetWicked

CSV and Bulk FTP Import and Format How-To

I've searched around and can't seem to find any actual documentation on a HOW TO for running a CSV imports and bulk FTP uploads.

I understand the assignments on the admin add page, but.. do you just bulk upload the videos to some directory and then put the the path to the actual video location? Or is just to scrape videos via embed function.

We have 1000's of videos and photos to upload to our server. We're not scraping content from other sites.

We don't have thumbs for them and want the conversion process to generate the thumbnail (s).

We're just looking for a semi-automated way to populate the content.

Thanks...

#2 2012-03-02 06:20:37

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: CSV and Bulk FTP Import and Format How-To

Use Mass FTP Upload, create a folder like tmp/uploads/videos and upload your videos in that folder, upload 20 at a time (you can upload 1000, but i cannot guarantee that it will work, because it depends on the server, in theory it should). The FTP Upload will convert your videos (if not already converted) and extract thumbs for you.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-03-02 06:23:34

GetWicked

Re: CSV and Bulk FTP Import and Format How-To

Cool.. Thanks..

Board footer