Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-08 07:10:29

GetWicked

Setting up a Premium Site with Pay Per View/Pay Per Download

Looking for a How To to get the following accomplished:

1 - I want users to only be able to view about 1 to 2 minutes of the videos free of without the necessity to register
2 - to see more of the video, say 5 minutes, I want users to register with a validated email address. So registered users could see about 5 minutes of the videos on the site.
3 - to see the full video I want to the user to purchase a site subscription OR to be able to buy just that video (pay per view/pay per download).

What's the best way to tackle the above?

Thanks...

#2 2012-03-08 07:25:51

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Setting up a Premium Site with Pay Per View/Pay Per Download

The script (out of the box) can do the following: allow users to watch xx seconds (or minutes) of a premium video and after that display a banner and ask to register as a premium member. Only premium members can watch full premium videos. In order for this to be secure (it is even without this, no idea of the percentage exactly, but advanced users can tacle around the xxx seconds limit) you need to use a flash media server (adobe media server, red5, wowza...).

To do exactly what you want, you will need to hire a programmer to make the changes that you want.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-03-08 07:28:17

GetWicked

symtab wrote:

The script (out of the box) can do the following: allow users to watch xx seconds (or minutes) of a premium video and after that display a banner and ask to register as a premium member. Only premium members can watch full premium videos. In order for this to be secure (it is even without this, no idea of the percentage exactly, but advanced users can tacle around the xxx seconds limit) you need to use a flash media server (adobe media server, red5, wowza...).

To do exactly what you want, you will need to hire a programmer to make the changes that you want.

Any suggestions on programmers that understand ASP and can work within the framework?

#4 2012-03-08 07:58:39

GetWicked

Do you have an actual How To on setting up the functions that you list are available out of the box? I can't seem to find any actual instructions on it.

Thanks...

#5 2012-03-08 09:21:37

symtab
Administrator
Website

Currently there is no Documentation, but i will try to write a small howto right now. I dont know any programmer, but there's nothing special about ASPro, its a simple framework that every php programmer should find it easy to work with. The code is very clean and organized. You can try freelance sites (thats were i also started to work, before ASPro).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#6 2012-03-08 17:59:15

THS
Website

I agree with symtab.  The code is very clean and organized.  Anyone who is familiar with OOP or PHP should be able to get rolling.  I am only currently messing around in it to do some modules for myself.  If I get the hang of it and am confident, I will let you kow, but my day job is programming in other languages so my time to dedicate to this is limited.

Board footer