Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-05-28 19:24:20

unsub
Website

[FIXED] Bug with tags

Hello,

I have this bug when I add one tag for example (tiny tits) when I watch the clip and click on that tag I load mysite.com/tag/tiny-tits/ when I want to scroll on next page the script try to open mysite.com/tag/tiny tits/2 and this broke the page.

Help me to fix this.

And one question about:

I want to add nofollow to all my tags but I don't know how to do this ?

Thank You in advance.

#2 2012-05-28 21:14:41

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: [FIXED] Bug with tags

Fixed the bug in 1.0. If you want to fix on your site, edit templates/your-template/video_tag.tpl.php and find:

<div class="pagination"><ul><?php echo p('pagination', $this->pagination, RELATIVE_URL.'/tag/'.$this->tag.'/#PAGE#/'); ?></ul></div>

replace with:

<div class="pagination"><ul><?php echo p('pagination', $this->pagination, RELATIVE_URL.'/tag/'.prepare_string($this->tag, TRUE).'/#PAGE#/'); ?></ul></div>

For the second part of your post, you need to edit a lot of files, basically in video_tag.tpl.php, video_view.tpl.php you need to find all links pointing to /tag/* and add rel="nofollow"

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-05-29 09:28:34

unsub
Website

Re: [FIXED] Bug with tags

Thank You smile it's work fine now.

Board footer