Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-17 23:52:19

ptsguy

Markup Validator

Using Default-Pink and seeing this when running through validator... I added the <a href=> but this error was there before that, any ideas?? it consumes all the errors otherwise I think if I counted right the markup would be 100%

Line 182, Column 11: document type does not allow element "h5" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag
                            <h5><a href="/33575/all-orifice-interracial-sex">All orifice interracial…

The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.

One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

#2 2012-08-18 06:53:59

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Markup Validator

<h5> is not allowed, but the biggest sites use it, so i also decided to add it. Also for SEO its good.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer