Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-06 14:22:37

fatty

How much programming knowledge is needed to build a website with ASP?

Hi

How much programming knowledge is needed to build a website with ASP? I want to start a new website, just wondering what it will take to get basic video sharing website up and running. Will i need to hire a programmer or is the building of the site fairly basic?

Thanks

#2 2012-09-06 16:01:07

Mitomind

Re: How much programming knowledge is needed to build a website with ASP?

That is a very open ended question.  Without knowing exactly what you would want to do it's hard to determine exactly what you will need.  Also, it's hard to determine what level of knowledge you have.  If you can modify CSS and HTML then you can do what you need to make the site what you want.  If you require new features that aren't included with ASP then yes, you will need to program.

#3 2012-09-06 17:51:37

symtab
Administrator
Website

To get a site running, you dont need to have any programming knowledge. If you want to modify your site (change the design, change colors, add small features/improvements) you will need a programmer.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#4 2012-09-06 19:42:32

fatty

Thanks for the fast replys guys. I have built websites in the past with html code, but very basic, I think I should be okay with minor changes and customizations on the site. BTW great support on the forums here.

Thanks

#5 2012-09-07 15:21:28

symtab
Administrator
Website

I personally think CSS is also very easy (at least if you speak English). Everything makes sense, for example: border, color, background...almost everything is pure english, no programming at all.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer