Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-29 15:58:32

ful2fun.com
Website

Best Payment Processor

Hello Friends,

I Want To Set Up Premium Section For My Website And I Like To Know That Which Payment Processor Is Good Out Of These Four Paypal,CCBill,Epoch,Zombaio. I Am Situated In India And Which Payment Processor Support My Country And Is Lowest in Rates. One More Thing I Want To Know I Have Some Content To Make Premium Section But how To get More Content Basically Free Or Cheap.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#2 2012-02-29 16:26:48

Sleepwalker

Re: Best Payment Processor

Out of those, Paypal is absolutely the cheapest. But it depends on where your members are from.
Is it American, i would guess CCBill is best or most recognized, but cost around 12-15% in fees, if I remember right. So way too much for that service.
Paypal accept most credit card and also bank transfers, so if your members don't mind, it will be the best solution for you...

Regarding the Premium content
To me it sounds like an idea that will bring very few paying members (i mean, if you expect to get free content, and sell that).
Members are using a lot of sites, and unless your content in the Premium section is unique, then you wont get many members to pay for something they can find on other sites for free...
Premium content is (in my opinion) if you make your own photo shoots and videos (or have others to do it for you)... Then it makes sense to sell it. Otherwise its a very unethical thing to do (my opinion)...
Always use yourself as example. Would you pay for something that is not unique and maybe even available for free some other place. I know i wouldn't...

Find a Niche - make some photo sessions yourself, or get it done by others.
Then you can sell it, and feel good about it at the same time.
Your from India. Why not make some sessions of some pretty Indian girls with a theme (uniform, police, or anything else) and use that. I am sure you can get a session for $100-300 (depending on the girls and how you treat them) - but, It cost money to make money, at least if your serious. And yes, it will take many sessions before you can open a Premium area with own content. Its all about how much you can and will invest...

Good luck on it...

#3 2012-02-29 16:43:15

ful2fun.com
Website

Sleepwalker wrote:

Out of those, Paypal is absolutely the cheapest. But it depends on where your members are from.
Is it American, i would guess CCBill is best or most recognized, but cost around 12-15% in fees, if I remember right. So way too much for that service.
Paypal accept most credit card and also bank transfers, so if your members don't mind, it will be the best solution for you...

Regarding the Premium content
To me it sounds like an idea that will bring very few paying members (i mean, if you expect to get free content, and sell that).
Members are using a lot of sites, and unless your content in the Premium section is unique, then you wont get many members to pay for something they can find on other sites for free...
Premium content is (in my opinion) if you make your own photo shoots and videos (or have others to do it for you)... Then it makes sense to sell it. Otherwise its a very unethical thing to do (my opinion)...
Always use yourself as example. Would you pay for something that is not unique and maybe even available for free some other place. I know i wouldn't...

Find a Niche - make some photo sessions yourself, or get it done by others.
Then you can sell it, and feel good about it at the same time.
Your from India. Why not make some sessions of some pretty Indian girls with a theme (uniform, police, or anything else) and use that. I am sure you can get a session for $100-300 (depending on the girls and how you treat them) - but, It cost money to make money, at least if your serious. And yes, it will take many sessions before you can open a Premium area with own content. Its all about how much you can and will invest...

Good luck on it...

Thanxs Bro I Know That But You Gave A Good Idea That Indian Girls Are In Demand Right Now But It Is Illegal To make Naked Photo Shoots Or Videos By Legal Way.I Does Not Means To Cheat Or Stole Videos Or Images. I Am Good At Finding Free Legal Content And I Have Some Unique Photo Shoots With Rights To Display In Premium Section Approximately 2500+ Images. But I Will Make Shoots What you Said If I Can Do It In Legal Way But Not Right Now Till Site Not Expand In Some Way And One Problem With Paypal Is They Do Not Allow Selling Of Adult Content. So They Will Close Account And Send Payment Back To User When They Know That This Is Adult Website.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#4 2012-02-29 17:18:11

Sleepwalker

Paypal has a category called: Entertainment & Media >> Subcategory: Adult Digital content...

I would call that a pretty suitable category for adult digital content :-)
But of course you have to register as business and not as private person...

#5 2012-02-29 17:20:57

ful2fun.com
Website

Sleepwalker wrote:

Paypal has a category called: Entertainment & Media >> Subcategory: Adult Digital content...

I would call that a pretty suitable category for adult digital content :-)
But of course you have to register as business and not as private person...

I Have To Work As Sole Proprietor Not Business. Business Need To Much Investment Brother.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#6 2012-02-29 17:24:27

Sleepwalker

OK, then your up against the 12-15% fees from the others...
But depending on your country rules, it's possible to register as a sole business on Paypal, without writing your VAT and business number, so depending on India, it might be an option after all.
Try to set up a Paypal business account and see if it gets approved... At least thats free to try...

Last edited by Sleepwalker (2012-02-29 17:25:02)

#7 2012-02-29 17:29:36

ful2fun.com
Website

Ok I Try It I Have Account Should I Register New One Or Use That Only.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#8 2012-02-29 19:02:15

THS
Website

I thought paypal explicitly does not allow adult/high risk content anymore?  Zombaio is free and only charges 4.9% to 10.9% (depending on volume).

Last edited by THS (2012-02-29 19:06:11)

#9 2012-02-29 19:55:54

ful2fun.com
Website

I Sign Up for Paypal But they have Many Restriction And I think it Is Not Successful.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#10 2012-03-01 06:41:39

symtab
Administrator
Website

Zombaio.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#11 2012-03-01 06:58:22

ful2fun.com
Website

Zombaio Not Allow All Countries They Allow Only 4 Countries To Sign Up I Asked There Support Center. Any Other Option.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

Last edited by ful2fun.com (2012-03-01 06:58:41)

#12 2012-03-01 07:52:26

jaydenblair@live.co.uk
Website

I would agree with symtab

#13 2012-03-01 08:07:41

ful2fun.com
Website

jaydenblair@live.co.uk wrote:

I would agree with symtab

I Agree With him to But they Not Allowing Sign Up In My country Just 4 Countries Allowed

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#14 2012-03-01 11:46:53

symtab
Administrator
Website

I think ccbill supports a lot of countries. Also epoch is good, but their support sucks.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#15 2012-03-02 13:58:51

videocasalinghi

Hi

I work withZombaio, and I am happy, always paid a good rate no extra tax for visa or mastercard
adrian did tests, and knows the product well :-)

#16 2012-03-02 17:45:29

ful2fun.com
Website

I Want To Use Zombaio Also But They Do Not Allow My Country To SIgn Up.

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#17 2012-03-20 03:46:40

tidaltides

I would go for either PayPal, Moneybookers and NETeller.

Define hotness!! smile2.png

Board footer