Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 17:08:54

ful2fun.com
Website

Why Webmaster Have Limits On Add Link/Traffic Trade

Hello My Fellow Webmasters,

I Like To Know Why Webmaster Have Limits On Add Link/Traffic Trade. Many Times I Seen When I Going To Add For Hardlink or Traffic Trade It is Restricted With Some Traffic First or They Stupid Rules. If You Got Big Site Does Not Means You Are On Top. You Still Need To Stay On Top. What Others Have Opinion On This........

#2 2012-04-10 14:15:33

kuerten
Banned

Re: Why Webmaster Have Limits On Add Link/Traffic Trade

High traffic means high utilization on the resources like BW and CPU utilization on the server processor. I think they are just limiting this temporarily just for the server not to crash and at the same time, planning the upgrade.

Everybody Lies vmware_happy.gif

#3 2012-04-10 14:50:15

ful2fun.com
Website

Re: Why Webmaster Have Limits On Add Link/Traffic Trade

kuerten wrote:

High traffic means high utilization on the resources like BW and CPU utilization on the server processor. I think they are just limiting this temporarily just for the server not to crash and at the same time, planning the upgrade.

I Think You Miss Understood Or Readed I Am Saying About Traffic Not Usage Of Site. How Trade Have Link To That.........

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

Board footer