Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-26 13:28:27

Valistix

An Odd FTP Error

adfr0644error.jpg

Has anyone experienced this adfr (0644) error before?  I can't seem to CHMOD anything other than this weird setting it's currently set to.  I cannot edit / delete / rename any of the pictures, nor can I upload new images to that directory.  The crazy thing is that the folder itself, containing these images is 755.  Anyone have any solution for this?

#2 2012-06-26 15:43:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: An Odd FTP Error

It should be fixed now. Please test.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-06-26 19:14:41

Valistix

Awesome!  I will be able to check in a few hours.  Thanks! ^_^

#4 2012-06-29 11:39:33

Valistix

I think this error is also causing my mass embedder ( and many other features ) to not work.  I browsed through many directories within this ASP script, and most of them have this same adfr (0644) issue.  Can you tell me how you fixed the one for the templates, so that I can go to each directory and fix them?

#5 2012-06-29 15:02:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

All the files should be 0644. Folders should be 0755 and some exceptions should be 0777. Admin -> Tools -> System Check will tell you if all folders are ok.

#6 2012-06-29 21:21:22

Valistix

symtab wrote:

All the files should be 0644. Folders should be 0755 and some exceptions should be 0777. Admin -> Tools -> System Check will tell you if all folders are ok.

Right, I did that, and I see that everything except the following are checked:
Optional PHP Extensions
Alternative PHP Cache (APC) Support
Upload Progress Support

However, when I try to use Mass Embedder, this is what happens:
massembederror.jpg
Blanks of the embedded videos appear in my videos list, but the videos are not visible, nor do they have thumbs.  However, they never show on the main page for users to see, whether with or without the thumbs.  So the videos are really never added to the site to be viewed by anyone.

Also, when I try to use the other things, such as Generate Thumbs, nothing happens.  It doesn't return an error, but no thumbs are generated, either.

I really don't know how else to explain it, but if you try to use the Mass Embed feature on my site, you'll see that it does not work.

I apologize if I sound upset, but I've invested nearly $400 in this project already, and I'm running into issues like this, where the embedder isn't even working..  It just gets a bit frustrating.  I know you've worked hard on developing this script and I just want to see it working on my site.  That's all.

And it's not as simple as CHMOD, because I cannot do anything with the directories.  It won't let me change any CHMOD settings because of that adfr (0644).  You set the other directory to adfrw (0644) and I think that helped for that template folder, but I've googled it and cannot find how to change from adfr to adfrw.  I think everything that's adfr on my site needs to be changed to adfrw, and then all the settings may work, and I'll be able to upload files on my server, but as of now, the only thing I can really do is embed videos one-by-one and create/edit/delete categories.  That's it.

In fact, on the second video I tried embedding by itself, doesn't even seem to show the thumbnails I uploaded with it, and I tried with both jpeg and png.

Last edited by Valistix (2012-06-29 21:26:23)

#7 2012-06-30 05:53:33

symtab
Administrator
Website

Ok. The fix is very simple. You need to chmod all folders in /home/*/public_html/media/videos/tmb to 0777. I can do this for you. I think i still have ssh root access.

Board footer