Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-18 02:55:38

pvh

CSV Video Download Issues

I think these are some issues with the Mass Csv option -

1) If there is a comma , fullstop in description/title of a video the it will not get downloaded , it completely ignores the flv part .

example :- In csv option I set - Title | Desc | FLV  my files are -

Pussytive Vibrations !|Watch this delicious babe, going crazy of pleasure with the hard vibrations of her favorite dildo. She reach the climax several time in front of the camera. Unbelievable !|http://static.mofos.com/scenes/1372/180sec.flv
Climax In The Car Wash|Watch this sexy babe, washing a car almost naked and putting the handle of a glass wiper very deep inside her pussy. She's amazing!|http://static.mofos.com/scenes/1357/180sec.flv

If you use the above links without removing  the fullstop and comma's they wont get downloaded ...

2) There needs to be a Category option in the Dropdown's , as the Autodetect doesnt really detect the proper category most times in Mass csv option . So If the sponsor is providing category details why hustle with manual settings to select or autodetect them , until someone really wants to .

3)The Csv Limit option calculates total downloaded ... videos from a csv files .. So a csv file with lots of videos and issues can create lot of trouble m as most them will be in grabbing mode and the limit will not be calculated until 10 videos get downloaded properly .

#2 2012-07-18 06:10:20

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: CSV Video Download Issues

1). Its fixed in the next version, however the CSV can also contain fields with " separated and it works this version also. You can always export with | as separator.
2). If you added the auto_term for each category in Admin -> Category -> Edit then it will work in 70-80% of the cases (if the csv has tags, then it works 100%).
3). Yes, it calculates the total of videos that are added (not including the ones that fail). I can add one limit that calculates the limit based on tries, not on success.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-07-18 09:19:51

pvh

1) I used Pipes for transferring and I have Auto terms in all categories added already

2) Tags and categories were in csv and but it always selected the last category in my list

3) It has to be 1st 10 lines and after that exit so that we can always check if its workin or not ... What you say .

#4 2012-08-18 10:19:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

Modified limit from successfuly added videos, to processed lines.

#5 2012-08-18 10:22:53

symtab
Administrator
Website

Added in 1.0.1. It works in my tests. I need to duplicate the error somehow to fix the probelms.

Board footer