Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-30 21:06:21

Mitomind

[BUG] User Config

Whenever I change any setting in the Admin/User/config I get the error below:

VException [ 0 ]: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined index: registered_limit' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/admin/modules/user/components/config.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/admin/modules/user/components/config.php(44): VError::error_handler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxxxxx/...', 44, Array) #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/admin/modules/user/user.php(34): VComponent_Admin_user_config->render() #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php(25): VModule_Admin_user->render() #3 {main}

/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php [ 27 ]

22     try {
23         require $module_path;
24         $obj = new $module_class();
25         $obj->render();
26     } catch (Exception $e) {
27         throw new VException($e);  <----- this line is highlighted
28     }
29 } else {
30     throw new VException('Invalid admin module format! Aborting!');
31 }

#2 2012-08-31 07:21:54

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: [BUG] User Config

Go to Admin -> Config  and set debug to false and then go to Admin -> User -> Config and try again.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-08-31 17:47:59

Mitomind

symtab wrote:

Go to Admin -> Config  and set debug to false and then go to Admin -> User -> Config and try again.

I know... but it's more fun when the debug is on!

#4 2012-08-31 20:31:02

Nuevolab

You can also limit errors display to real errors, skipping warnings, notices, deprecated.

In "libraries/bootstrap.php" you have:

error_reporting(($cfg['debug'] == '1') ? E_ALL | E_STRICT : 0);

It can be changed to:

error_reporting(($cfg['debug'] == '1') ? E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING ^ E_DEPRECATED | E_STRICT : 0);

if you want to skip notices, warnings and deprecated info (all of it doesn't stop script from working)

Last edited by Nuevolab (2012-08-31 20:34:29)

#5 2012-08-31 20:32:03

Mitomind

Nuevolab wrote:

You can also limit errors display to real errors, skipping warnings, notices, depreciated.

In "libraries/bootstrap.php" you have:

error_reporting(($cfg['debug'] == '1') ? E_ALL | E_STRICT : 0);

It ca be changed to:

error_reporting(($cfg['debug'] == '1') ? E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING ^ E_DEPRECATED | E_STRICT : 0);

if you want to skip notices, warning and depreciated info (all of it doesn't stop script from working)

Nice!  Good to know.  Thanks!

#6 2012-09-01 13:05:46

symtab
Administrator
Website

There is no need to change that. If debug is disabled, no errors will appear ever. And we do not have any notices (very very rare) and we do not have anything deprecated. Do not leave debug on, logs are written, more time is required for every request, even the script saves stuff when debug is enabled. Only enable debug when you want to work on something.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#7 2012-09-01 17:09:55

Nuevolab

symtab wrote:

There is no need to change that. If debug is disabled, no errors will appear ever. And we do not have any notices (very very rare) and we do not have anything deprecated. Do not leave debug on, logs are written, more time is required for every request, even the script saves stuff when debug is enabled. Only enable debug when you want to work on something.

I posted only suggestion for those who wish to use debug mode, even if temporary.
But this only if own custom error/exception handler not used. This was also my choice when I was playing with the script.

Generally I agree with Symtab, you shouldn't run website with debug mode switched on.
Only in case when it's really important to catch specific error.

Board footer