Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-16 15:40:34

tgs

Cronjob problems #2

Hey,

I still have various problems with the cronjob.

Even though Adrian was able to start the cronjob manually and added ~350 videos that way, the plan to execute it every day set in crontab still doesnt work and I am not able to start it manually.
When I execute the following commands I get the following errors:

command: /var/www/config/cron.php
error:
/var/www/config/cron.php: line 1: ?php No such file or directory
/var/www...                     line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `'_VALID''
/var...                             line 2: `defined('_VALID') or die('Restricted Access!');'

command: php /var/www/config/cron.php
error: Restricted Access!

Thats the first problem. The second one is that as mentioned above only videos for the 1st category (amateur) were added. I configured links for all the categories but the cronjob only added vids for amateur. That leads me to the suspicion that the script itself has a bug in it. When I configure the links for one category in Home -> Extend -> Module Manager and then save it and change the category to edit the links dont change so it seems that the script only saved the links for this one category and is not able to change the category that is being edited.

Please help I am stuck in this problem for several weeks.

#2 2013-07-16 19:18:36

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Cronjob problems #2

You need to use /where/php-cli/is/installed/php /where/script/is/installed/cron/cron.php (you used config/cron.php, which is NOT good). Leave the category empty and the videos will be added to the autodetected category. Please make sure you have the auto_term set for the categories.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-07-17 17:56:35

tgs

Thank you

But what exactly do you mean with auto_term? Where am I supposed to set that? And is it really impossbile to configure all the links in Module Manager because of a bug?

#4 2013-07-17 18:20:04

Docent

When you are editing or adding video category you can set auto term(Automatic Categorization).

LvdlGgZ.jpg

#5 2013-07-17 18:42:54

tgs

Thanks

but even if I set that auto term, the links that are being crawled stay the same as configured Home -> Extend -> Module Manager dont they?
I mean it is somehow useless to set the script to auto categorize everything when I still cant change the links and therefore amount and kind of videos that are being embedded.

#6 2013-07-17 19:31:59

tgs

You still didnt answer on or solve my 2nd problem that I am asking you about for 2 weeks.
I cant change the links that are being crawled therefore it doesnt embed anything in any other category than amateur, which is the 1st.

Is it possible that you help me via TeamViewer or Skype?
Nobody else seems to have this problem.

Last edited by tgs (2013-07-17 19:36:39)

#7 2013-07-18 05:53:08

symtab
Administrator
Website

I changed the links for you. If i can you also can. Go to Admin -> Extend -> Module Manager -> grab -> click on the config icon (change your links and click update). If you select a category on this page all videos will go to this category, if you leave the category empty, the videos will be automatically categorized based on the auto term string defined for each category. The auto term string can contain one or more words separated by commas, for example for the Amateur category you can have: amateur, amatuer, homemade, home made or another example for Big Tits category: big tits, big boobs, busty, huge melons. I hope this will help.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#8 2013-07-19 01:32:57

tgs

Thanks for this tip but that still leaves the problem that the seed which is being crawled isnt configurable. I changed the links for the big butt category today without changing the links for amateur (which worked yesterday). Now the cron only adds videos for the big butt category.
You can try it! The cron only adds vids for the one category which has been edited the last.

Board footer