Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-10 22:02:44

Tigershark87

Few questions on ASP and ASS

Hi,

I was interested in purchasing both ASP and ASS, what would be the best way of doing this? Is there a discount given for a combo purchase?

Also 1 last question .. Is the Adult Search Script an indication of what the future version of Adult Script Pro will be like?

Thanks,
T

#2 2014-05-11 05:08:56

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Few questions on ASP and ASS

Please send me a email and i will send you a list with the discounts. For Adult Script Pro we already have a few discounts running and for Adult Search Script if you want to buy the Unlimited Domain version i can also offer you a discount.

The administration panel will be similar, but not the same. ASPro will use Bootstrap 3, while Adult Search Script uses Bootstrap 2.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-05-11 06:12:55

Tigershark87

Re: Few questions on ASP and ASS

symtab wrote:

Please send me a email and i will send you a list with the discounts. For Adult Script Pro we already have a few discounts running and for Adult Search Script if you want to buy the Unlimited Domain version i can also offer you a discount.

The administration panel will be similar, but not the same. ASPro will use Bootstrap 3, while Adult Search Script uses Bootstrap 2.

Great, I will send you an email, and yes we are looking at the Full Source Code edition

Thanks,
T

Board footer