Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-04 05:15:49

Jamesause
Website

Duplicate Error Adding Videos

The following error appears when grabbing and attempting to host videos..

Query: INSERT INTO video SET user_id = 2, title = 'Fucking', slug = 'fucking', description = '', type = 'public', ext = 'flv', size = 31112211, add_date = '2015-02-03 11:11:37', add_time = 1423026697, status = 5
Error Message: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error Number: 1062

Previously had a large number of embed videos on my site, removed these through the dashboard and ever since I have not been able to add videos as the above error appears. Removed the Video table on my database through MyPHPAdmin and added it again through '/install/sql/', but issue continues.

Currently I have 1 video on the site and it appears with Video ID '0' and no other videos can be added as it keeps on trying to be added as Video ID '0'.

I suspect that it might have something to do with the previous large amount of embeds that I had on the site, but I removed through properly through the dashboard and not touching any physical files.

Appreciate the help!

Come visit our Fap Bank @ www.fapbank.com smile

#2 2015-02-04 08:21:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Duplicate Error Adding Videos

The best solution for this would be a re-install. Do you have any data on the site that needs to be preserved?

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-02-07 05:53:00

Jamesause
Website

Re: Duplicate Error Adding Videos

The videos work if I manually change the Video ID and the /flv/ video name to match up with what's added, but each video being added is stuck at video ID 0 and creates a duplicate error. I re-installed the Video table again as you mentioned, but it still persists. This is causing some major disruptions, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks Symtab

Come visit our Fap Bank @ www.fapbank.com smile

Board footer